has anyone ever spotted themselves in footage of a show they were at? what were you doing? were you embarrassed?

i just happened upon some footage of a show i went to.

i'm very much embarrassed. couldn't even finish watching.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I've been to several concerts that were being recorded for a live dvd, I've never been able to spot myself though. I have a feeling if I did I wouldn't like it, I really don't like any pictures of myself.
Only one I was playing at. I actually thought I looked pretty cool, I'm sure that would be different though if I actually had some room to move.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Always. I don't know why, I really enjoy watching videos of shows I went to.

Edit: I'm never embarrassed cause I'm pretty chill at shows. I prefer to get in the front and actually watch the bands instead of whatever.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Last edited by Rawshik at Jul 19, 2013,
yeah but only local shows. my friends and i go dumb & ignorant for each other's bands, especially + alcohol.
lol. can't find it (I think it got taken down), but Bonnaroo had a 'professional' video of Jimmy Cliff from 2010 that I was in. I guess I'm glad it got taken down. The hat I was wearing was ridiculous...
I caught myself in a phone recording of a Billy Talent gig. Dude was right behind me and I was waving my Canadian flag like an idiot with a seizure.

O, Canada.
I was at the July 4th in 2004 in buffalo for the goo goo dolls where they recorded a live dvd. Never bothered looking for myself in the videos after the fact though.
There is a video of Dillinger Escape Plan somewhere in which you can hear me yelling at the beginning of the video.
I can be seen in the audience of an episode of Dr Phil... that counts, right?
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
the main problem (i think) in why i look so awkward in the videos of the show i was at are due to the fact that i was up in the front the whole time, but my hands were kind of up against my chest the whole time like a rockem sockem robot.

i'd like to say it had something to do with my glasses and wanting to have a chance to catch them when they inevitably got knocked off my face, or that i had a few drinks, but honestly i just don't think i knew what to do with my hands.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
All the time

...in footage of my gigs; never seen myself in footage of other bands' shows though
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
I wish I could find the video of Party Hard at Best Friend's day back in 11'. I sung half of the song with Andrew WK
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab