View poll results: Would you?
Yes
0 0%
No
8 89%
I'm the rapist
1 11%
Voters: 9.
go to a sleepover where there is a rapist who has a crush on your girl? Inspired by the other thread where basically everyone says that the boyfriend shouldn't say anything.

So my question to you is: Would you, as a boyfriend, make it very clear to your girlfriend that going to a sleepover where there is alcohol and a rapist, is a stupid idea? Or do you think this is none of your business and keep silent forever?

Obviously the girl makes her own decision afterwards. The most you can do is set an ultimatum or something.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Jul 19, 2013,
I'm trying to wrap my head around the concept of knowing a rapist and inviting him to a sleepover.

Nope, can't do it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm trying to wrap my head around the concept of knowing a rapist and inviting him to a sleepover.

Nope, can't do it.

Yeah this was also my initial reaction.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Oh most definitely.

I wouldn't want anyone else raping her
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I obviously can't (won't) dictate what my girlfriend is doing. She has every right to make dumb and potentially decisions. Of course I will tell her that I am very apposed to her doing and hope that she listens.

You have every right to say you are uncomfortable with something, but it's not really your place to TELL them they can't go.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Is he a known rapist or does he just have the weird moustache thing? Either way I would speak up.

The kind of rapist that got thrown out of the house by his mother because of the rape.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
The kind of rapist that got thrown out of the house by his mother because of the rape.

What, are you offended that people aren't coming to your sleepovers?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
What, are you offended that people aren't coming to your sleepovers?

Wut? This situation was posed yesterday by some other user. I've got nothing to do with the whole situation.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Yeah this was also my initial reaction.

It's like knowing Hannibal Lector and inviting him to a knife-testing party and barbecue.

Sane people just wouldn't do that.
You would imagine her first though would be. Hmmm...should I go hang out with a rapist. Nah.
Would you let your girlfriend..

GF isnt grown enough to make up her own mind..? LOL
#1 2001 MII Jackson DK-2
#2 1995 MIK modded Fender squire
#3 2001 MIK Squier Stagemaster Deluxe
#4 2007 MIJ DKMG/DXMG Jackson
#5 1985 MIA Gibson SG Special
#6 1999 MIK ESP LTD M107
i was going to joke around about it but then i realized there are actually people here who would just 'advise them' and not actually do anything about it. i would do everything in my power to make sure she doesn't meet with a rapist, so yeah, i would 'make her' not go.

it's actually a realistic situation, the girl could be like 'what are you talking about, i've known him for years, he's not a rapist, don't be ridiculous', except you know more about them.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
i was going to joke around about it but then i realized there are actually people here who would just 'advise them' and not actually do anything about it. i would do everything in my power to make sure she doesn't meet with a rapist, so yeah, i would 'make her' not go.

it's actually a realistic situation, the girl could be like 'what are you talking about, i've known him for years, he's not a rapist, don't be ridiculous', except you know more about them.

Thank you very much. I got absolutely no assistance in the relationship thread and they were like: stop trolling.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Thank you very much. I got absolutely no assistance in the relationship thread and they were like: stop trolling.

shit bro, hit me up with a PM next time. i don't go in the relationship thread cos it weirds me out.
Quote by original post

-Oh yeah, the guy that likes her isn't living at home because he got accused of RAPE and his mum kicked him out.

He said she said

Quote by Mufassa
Would you let your girlfriend..

GF isnt grown enough to make up her own mind..? LOL

Ding ding ding

It's really not that hard people
Wait, is the rapist gay? Cause then it would be ok cause he's after schlongs so she would be safe.
Quote by Våd Hamster
He said she said

Ding ding ding

And yet 8 votes for no, 0 votes for yes.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Våd Hamster
Ding ding ding

if you think it's that simple, then i find it hard to believe you have been involved with a woman in any way for longer than a week.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Ding ding ding

It's such a ridiculous scenario it's ludicrous to even think about it. Might as well ask "Would you let your girlfriend shoot herself in the head".
Well I'm not going to chain her to the bed more than usual but I think I'd probably give her an earful if she feels like experimenting for being so dumb.

If I knew there was a rapist there though I'd just phone the police.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
This is stupid.

Yea there's a ****ing rapist and people are drinking. Everything will probably be fine, go have fun, babe!
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by CoreysMonster
It's such a ridiculous scenario it's ludicrous to even think about it. Might as well ask "Would you let your girlfriend shoot herself in the head".

don't be ridiculous. imagine you hear a lot of things about this guy, all from credible sources, and you've heard from somebody he's actually abused, and he's been to prison before, and he just seems like a full-on dodgy character. one that you've heard has raped people before and taken advantage before.

but your girlfriend has known him since primary school, and thinks he's a nice guy because he's so nice to her. he and a couple he knows have a sleepover, and invite her along. is that really such an impossible situation?
Quote by JackalUK
The rapist is the police! And the local priest.

So long as Postman Pat is pure the world has a chance.
Quote by JackalUK
The rapist is the police! And the local priest.

What if the girlfriend was the rapist all along?!

Quote by laid-to-waste
don't be ridiculous. imagine you hear a lot of things about this guy, all from credible sources, and you've heard from somebody he's actually abused, and he's been to prison before, and he just seems like a full-on dodgy character. one that you've heard has raped people before and taken advantage before.

but your girlfriend has known him since primary school, and thinks he's a nice guy because he's so nice to her. he and a couple he knows have a sleepover, and invite her along. is that really such an impossible situation?

I don't know anyone who would be that naive. I mean, it's possible, but not very likely.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 19, 2013,
Quote by CoreysMonster
What if the girlfriend was the rapist all along?!

but who was phone?
Top ten dumbest thread award
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown