So, I have an Ibanez Rx60 right now.

The guitar is barely playable and I don't really want to buy a completely new guitar right now.

So I was thinking about getting a new body which I found a good deal on an Ibanez Rx240 body. But the guitar has a Wilkinsons 2 point bridge while the Rx60 has a 6 point one.

Will there be any spacing problems by switching over the Rx60 nenck to the Rx240 body because of the bridges?

I haven't been able to find a import spaced Wilkinson so I'm assuming they only come in a certain string spacing.
If the string spacing is different would I just be able to get a new nut cut to solve it or would I have more problems with the neck?

I can't really find detailed specs for either model since both are almost 20 years old.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
It's a really really long story.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
As long as the scale length, neck pocket and number of frets are the same, you should be fine. String spacings on bridges and nuts don't usually differ by enough to cause issues. If you did have problems, you'd get them at the high end of the fingerboard - you wouldn't need to touch the nut.
Quote by -MintSauce-
As long as the scale length, neck pocket and number of frets are the same, you should be fine. String spacings on bridges and nuts don't usually differ by enough to cause issues. If you did have problems, you'd get them at the high end of the fingerboard - you wouldn't need to touch the nut.

+1 i would also add that if the neck angel is off you can always shim it.