hi all sorry if this is off topic but i play jedi knight jedi academy multiplayer and my server and my internet connection, or my i.p i'm not sure which or if it's both but i'm being DDOSed. is there a way to stop my connection/i.p from being attacked and making my connection so slow? is there a program i can buy or download for free that will 100 percent protect my ip/connection from DDOS attacks without a question of a doubt?. thanks
I do server administration. Depending on the kind of server you have, I may be able to SSH in and configure the firewall to stop this.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by IHAPMF
hi all sorry if this is off topic

Yep. You're off topic in an off topic forum.
Pretty sure both this and the last locked thread are edmodo's doing.

Unless we legit got 2 people to register today and make their first thread.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by TEK34
"Oh shit! Im being DDoSed! Better join a guitar forum for help!"

lol he literally just joined a few minutes ago to post this
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I don't know, man. He made another multi just like, what, a week ago?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Buy apple.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I don't know, man. He made another multi just like, what, a week ago?

No idea. Still, original edmodo be dead. Let his soul rest. We still have the memories to look back on and cherish for the rest of our short, unremarkable lives.
ayy lmao
^ can confirm
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
That's me. I'm DDOSing your mainframe to distract you while I steal the valuable data on your hard drive. And there's nothing you can do to stop me. Unless you get a new amp...
Actually, I'm looking at it right now, and I'm not seeing much of value on there, other than- really, bro? "Top 100 Chicks With Dicks"? Really? What are you, twelve?
Quote by TEK34
"Oh shit! Im being DDoSed! Better join a guitar forum for help!"

****ing lol.
Sail upon the open skies