Page 1 of 2
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
this is quite amusing.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
If mormans can make a dead person become a morman, then Satanists have every right to make a dead person gay.
How about we just ignore them instead of giving the WBC more attention?

Fred Phelps doesn't give a shit what these guys think or do or say. They're not going to deter anything, they're just looking for attention and latching onto the WBC magnet.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by necrosis1193

Fred Phelps doesn't give a shit what these guys think or do or say. They're not going to deter anything, they're just looking for attention and latching onto the WBC magnet.

This guy gets it.
Quote by necrosis1193

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Lulz 666
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by necrosis1193

I've barked up that tree for far too long and got no results. This is the reply:

That people want to hear.
Last edited by metal4eva_22 at Jul 20, 2013,
that's not even funny that's just rude. **** the westboro baptist church but **** these guys too because they're doing the exact same thing as the wbc, seeing that they're disrespecting a dead person to get attention and further they're cause.

i meant their
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
that's not even funny that's just rude. **** the westboro baptist church but **** these guys too because they're doing the exact same thing as the wbc, seeing that they're disrespecting a dead person to get attention and further they're cause.

i meant their

lol u gay bro?
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
lol u gay bro?

no i'm just not blinded by my own opinion
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
no i'm just not blinded by my own opinion

2/10.

Not as good as will or due.
seriously what did this do for gay rights? nothing. they just desecrated some dead ladies grave. if anything, it's going to make fred phelps even angrier and picket more funerals and make more people angry and sad. it was ****ing childish.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
seriously what did this do for gay rights? nothing. they just desecrated some dead ladies grave. if anything, it's going to make fred phelps even angrier and picket more funerals and make more people angry and sad. it was ****ing childish.

I'm so sorry you feel that strongly about such a laughable topic.

lolgay.
ayy lmao
This seems like the ultimate troll, but I don't feel I have the authority to deem it thus.

Also, lol @ "gay for eternity."
Quote by Saint78

I agree
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Saint78

Before you even get into that, the fact that they're just giving WBC attention is what annoys me about this.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890
Before you even get into that, the fact that they're just giving WBC attention is what annoys me about this.

skynny.....pls...
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
skynny.....pls...

Look, I'm all for desecrating graves of the deserving, and sending shitty people into a tailspin over it... but everything involving WBC irritates me.

Though the "gay for eternity" thing did make me laugh pretty hard.
Quote by Skynyrd890
Look, I'm all for desecrating graves of the deserving, and sending shitty people into a tailspin over it... but everything involving WBC irritates me.

Though the "gay for eternity" thing did make me laugh pretty hard.

Let's just go shoot them then.

pls
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie

pls

>gun thread solutions
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by chookiecookie

pls

THAT'S HOW THEY GET YOU, DON'T YOU SEE!?

YOU ATTACK THEM, AND YOU'RE THE ONE TO LOSE! THEY SUE YOU, AND PURSUE CHARGES! IT STRENGTHENS THEM!

FUCK YOU FRED, FUCK YOU!

*psychotic breakdown*
Page 1 of 2