Hey guys

I want to learn a new song and i have a lot going through my head but i can't settle on one, so if you guys could just chuck some at me it'd be great. I've been playing for 10 months, love Rock and Blues, so anything in those genres

Cheers
"Music Without Emotion Is Like Food Without Flavour"
Paul Gilbert
Love Removal Machine.

Actually, anything by The Cult is good.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by CJGunner7
Hey guys

I want to learn a new song and i have a lot going through my head but i can't settle on one, so if you guys could just chuck some at me it'd be great. I've been playing for 10 months, love Rock and Blues, so anything in those genres

Cheers

What is your skill level? And what have you got going through your head that you want to have guitar help you cope with?
badge or sunshine of your love by cream are both blues rock songs with "easier" solos.

i'm really in no position to give anybody advice, but if i were you, i would learn songs all the way through. learning riffs here and there is cool, but it's a lot more fun when you learn the full song. even if a solo in a song might be too hard, learn the chords that are being played during the solo.
Last edited by johnyere at Jul 22, 2013,
i'll give you some i learned partially or fully near that point... one solo by metallica holy diver by dio i believe i learned limelight by rush at that time also. crazy train and last but not least master of puppets by metallica so much fun to play imo