Here I am once again with a new pedal. I got this two week ago, but I wanted to provide some more information than I could have back then.

I finally bought myself a delay that I've been longing for quite some time, at least a year I think.
After few demo videos and reviews, I was convinced that my delay would be
The TC Electronic Flashback X4
Why not regular? Well, I need more than one delay.
The good thing is, I could give my chorus pedal to my brother, cause he needed one. And I have my own chorus-like delay toneprint on preset 2 for cleans. I don't really use chorus that much anymore. Then I've got 2 delays on my pedal.

The first one is a very strongly modulated one (heavy tri-chorus) which is pretty much for the volume swells I like to do before playing our last track with my band (kind of a really sad song, though all of our songs are quite sad)
The second one, as mentioned, is pretty much a chorus. I remember that I set it on 30 ms of delay. This one is on the TriChorus setting as well, but not as heavy as the first one. When played fast arpeggios, it sounds like that my guitar is a bit out of tune, which creates a nice effect on one of my band's songs.
The third one is my own little bit modified tape delay. I made the vibrato on the delay to repeat a bit faster and also color the delay repeats more. I use it for.. Well, it's a feeling thing. Especially for slow leads.

I absolutely love the ability to create own Toneprints and modify their range to my liking. Only thing that is missing is well.. Another switch for another delay
My sounds are now delaycious.

Now I'm wondering if I should buy either a Shaker Vibrato or Corona Chorus by TC Electronic, cause I absolutely love them. Maybe I'll buy them both, eventually.

Well, time for some pictures:

(Just when I took these pictures, the glue on the other side gave way. I was a bit hasty, but oh well. I need to reinforce it next week when we hit the practices again)

EDIT: Forgot to mention. This goes through my FX Loop and to both channels, currently alone, but I've been thinking about putting my phaser there. Although I like it pretty much front of amp.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Jul 20, 2013,
Quote by psrj32
Very nice!

I want one badly :-(

It's really worth every penny!
Go get one.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Just got mine last week! Great pedal! I never realized I love reverse delay so much before this pedal! I agree, worth every penny!
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by lucky1978
Just got mine last week! Great pedal! I never realized I love reverse delay so much before this pedal! I agree, worth every penny!

Thanks mate!

Yeah, reverse delay is fun, but I don't really use it.
Worst thing with this pedal is that it's not here with me, it's with my Laney.
With a computer and a bed, I could pretty much live there.
Apart from the fact that I go to work and it would be 30 kilometres away and I don't have a car. Or a license.
Why? Haven't needed one yet and if I had them, I wouldn't probably have all of this lovely gear.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard

Quote by Sakke
Thanks mate!

Yeah, reverse delay is fun, but I don't really use it.
Worst thing with this pedal is that it's not here with me, it's with my Laney.
With a computer and a bed, I could pretty much live there.
Apart from the fact that I go to work and it would be 30 kilometres away and I don't have a car. Or a license.
Why? Haven't needed one yet and if I had them, I wouldn't probably have all of this lovely gear.

Same here man. When I first got it I had to drop it off at our practice room so that it would be there for practice, for the same reasons but it's only a couple miles away. So I had to wait to really get to screwing with it.
I couldn't resist bringing it home now though (I'm sure the rest of the band is glad) and can't put it down.
If I weren't so caveman with computers I'd upload(?) some clips. I can make some insanely catchy, jam-able loops with this thing.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Last edited by lucky1978 at Jul 20, 2013,