So,

Today i visited a friend of mine, i was suppose to pick her up and get a beer after work.

while i was waiting for her to come down, i plugged my iphone to the car's stereo

and played the Americana album by The Offspring.

that happened right when she got in, and right when i switched a song.

then the most awkward and unexpected shit happened

she said "hi, theres a CD in near the trash with that album cover" (same as in my iphone playlist)

you could imagine i thought she was kidding or teasing me.

and then she was like "alright wait a min" and came back with this:

This was my reaction LOL

i think i believe in god now.
neat-o.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Frickin' Magnets.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by WCPhils
eww, who knows what else was in that trash

Probably a collection of Protest the Hero CDs.

I wouldn't even know their music if it became solid and penetrated my anus.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by WCPhils

Dire Straits Brothers in Arms 12" Vinyl
Boney M - Nightflight to Venus 12" Vinyl
2 Led Zeppelin CD Albums (the ones with kashmir and whole lotta love in them)
Tchaikovsky Violin in D Major 12" Vinyl
and Unforgettable - Songs by Not King cole (or something) 7" Vinyl

If you guys want i can take photos of those too
some of them seem like 20+ years old
Quote by WCPhils

Probably the rest of The Offspring's discography
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

BURN!

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The most amazing shit happened to me today as well.

So there I was sitting on the toilet, I was just after eating pasta and drinking a lot of water. The shit slowly and gracefully released itself from my anus. It felt so good I just wanted to stick my shit back up my hole and do it all over again. And when my poop hit the toilet water it made virtually no splash, like those Olympic divers, so I didn't get any spray on my thighs.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Hey, man!

You're not wrong, you're just an asshole.

Or.

That's just, like, your opinion, man.
Quote by LostLegion

So there I was sitting on the toilet, I was just after eating pasta and drinking a lot of water. The shit slowly and gracefully released itself from my anus. It felt so good I just wanted to stick my shit back up my hole and do it all over again. And when my poop hit the toilet water it made virtually no splash, like those Olympic divers, so I didn't get any spray on my thighs.

Sans-splashback is the best, bro.
signature
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Sans-splashback is the best, bro.

i like it sometimes. especially on hot days.

it's like a poor man's bidet.
Quote by LostLegion

To prevent recoil, place some toilet paper in the water before you shit. It changed my life.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

more like jakesmellslikepoo #orignalcontent
This one time, like, I was thinking how awesome the Fry's Dog 'sode of Futurama was...

AND THEN FAMILY GUY CAME ON! WHAT NO WAY!
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Spiffing!

Any way to ensure splash back - or shall I throw a rock down whenever I require one?
signature
Quote by Dimarzio45
To prevent recoil, place some toilet paper in the water before you shit. It changed my life.
Wow, I do this, too. To reduce splash and to prevent contact with the bowl, so you aren't left with poop marks.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by AeroRocker
This one time, like, I was thinking how awesome the Fry's Dog 'sode of Futurama was...

AND THEN FAMILY GUY CAME ON! WHAT NO WAY!

This one time, I was reading AeroRocker's comment and was like, "What! No way! He just mentioned one of the best Futurama episodes ever!"
Quote by Bullet-Rule
Spiffing!

Any way to ensure splash back - or shall I throw a rock down whenever I require one?

don't eat green foods. i find it helps solidify the poo into dense, pebble-like turds that provide a good amount of splash.
Quote by eGraham
Wow, I do this, too. To reduce splash and to prevent contact with the bowl, so you aren't left with poop marks.

Now I know why you are so awesome.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
don't eat green foods. i find it helps solidify the poo into dense, pebble-like turds that provide a good amount of splash.

You guys really need new toilets.
Quote by eGraham
Probably a collection of Protest the Hero CDs.

I wouldn't even know their music if it became solid and penetrated my anus.

Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Reages
You guys really need new toilets.

who needs a new toilet when you can slap this bad boy on the seat?

classy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

classy.

It's not so much us needing new toilets, but requiring bidets too.

Currently, we have the 2-in-1.
signature
should've left it there, that's where it belongs
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by jakesmellspoo

classy.

Classier:
Here's another coincidence that happened to me just there. Saving Private Ryan is on tv, and on the another station the Saving Private Brian episode of Family Guy's on.

#illuminati #whoarewe #anonymous #opbrazil
Ixnay on the hombre is better than Americana. It's still pretty fly though
Quote by VeilSide
Dire Straits Brothers in Arms 12" Vinyl
Boney M - Nightflight to Venus 12" Vinyl
2 Led Zeppelin CD Albums (the ones with kashmir and whole lotta love in them)
Tchaikovsky Violin in D Major 12" Vinyl
and Unforgettable - Songs by Not King cole (or something) 7" Vinyl

If you guys want i can take photos of those too
some of them seem like 20+ years old

The Dire Straits, Tchaikovsky, and NAT King Cole (yes, that's his name) are pretty legit. The rest are garbage (honestly, I'm sick of Zeppelin at this point, and I mostly blame Q104.3).