I have been trying to get better at this because it is very common in metal songs and it is always a barrier for me and I would like to be able to come up with my own material that includes it. The song I'm trying to practice it with is Frostbite by Parkway Drive. I used to struggle with this really bad, but I can actually play it now at about 75% of the actual speed of that song. I've been going at it for weeks now, though, and I don't seem to be getting any better at it. What could I be doing wrong and how do I get better at it?
Quote by Zombiemode
I have been trying to get better at this because it is very common in metal songs and it is always a barrier for me and I would like to be able to come up with my own material that includes it. The song I'm trying to practice it with is Frostbite by Parkway Drive. I used to struggle with this really bad, but I can actually play it now at about 75% of the actual speed of that song. I've been going at it for weeks now, though, and I don't seem to be getting any better at it. What could I be doing wrong and how do I get better at it?

You need to be more specific about what it is you're having trouble with; right now I don't really know what the problem is so helping is obviously quite hard.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
yeah hi the most five frequents of palm muting are Where do I hold my hand when I palm mute ?, and next one is How much pressure do I apply when I palm mute ?, Do I need an electric guitar to practice palm mute ?, How do I make the palm mute guitar a part of me ?..

Music/Local Artists
Last edited by ananthapriya at Aug 22, 2013,