Page 1 of 2
http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/20/4541304/superman-batman-warner-bros-2015

This could be a film of The Dark Knight Returns (but I'm hoping it just launches the Justce League universe). Henry Caville returns as Superman, but Bale is done as Batman. Zack Synder is directing, Nolan as producer, and David Goyer writing. Looks like the DC Universe is going to be started very soon,

Seeing as I loved Man of Steel...this could be awesome, what other DC films would you like to see? I think they could do Flash with Ryan Gosling as flash fairly well, plus I'd like to see a rebooted Green Lantern. Snyder could do justice to Wonder Woman too.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Snyder could do justice to Wonder Woman too.

That sounds pretty hot.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Marvel is better.

Disclaimer: I've never read a comic book in my life.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
the flash is lame

i would take a jealous jab at gosling here and say how he's perfect for such a lame role but damn that ****er is suave.. i don't have it in me

I'm just gonna hide this thread now, if I don't I'll keep coming back to it and get annoyed by the stupid.
Yuck. Man of steel was lame. Dc is lame, besides batman and pals.

Although, michael shannon was/is ****ing amazing
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Dirge Humani
Superman is the most boring superhero ever created.

Truth.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Dirge Humani
A Justice League arc in the same vein as the Avengers arc was done could be awesome.

Unfortunately Superman is the most boring superhero ever created.

I thought Superman was boring.

Then I saw Man of Steel and everything changed.
Nooooooooooo. It's the most boring superhero MOVIE ever created. I'm not a comic book person, but friends of mine are, and there are some ******ed and boring superheroes. Like the Tick.
I liked Man of Steel. But one of it's drawbacks was how damn "joyless" it was. It was way too serious and heavy. Now that Batman is involved, who know how much that is going to be jacked up.

I'm getting the vibe that Warner Bros. are trying to make their superheroes into something they're not. I'll stick with the DC Animated Universe.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Dirge Humani
Also I hope there's an awesome romance subplot.

Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by progdude93
Nooooooooooo. It's the most boring superhero MOVIE ever created. I'm not a comic book person, but friends of mine are, and there are some ******ed and boring superheroes. Like the Tick.

He is literally perfect in every way, and his only weakness is almost never found on Earth. And when it is, he is only ever weak to it until the plot decides that he isn't weak to Kryptonite this week, and he continues being invincible. So boring.
Marvel sux and Superman + Batman rule.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Dirge Humani
He is literally perfect in every way, and his only weakness is almost never found on Earth. And when it is, he is only ever weak to it until the plot decides that he isn't weak to Kryptonite this week, and he continues being invincible. So boring.

I agree that he's damn boring, but there are sooooo many comic book heroes that Superman really can't be the most boring. I'm pretty sure there was a cracked article about lamest superheroes or some shit.
Quote by Dirge Humani

because physical weaknesses are the only weaknesses
Quote by Dirge Humani

Superman is more about moral problems than physical challenges but in the comics he's agaisnt some pretty insane enemies like Darkseid and Brainiac.
Quote by bradulator
because physical weaknesses are the only weaknesses

Great, so he's an invincible little bitch
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Great, so he's an invincible little bitch

You should be able to easily relate with his first world problems, Phyllis
Quote by bradulator
You should be able to easily relate with his first world problems, Phyllis

But first world problems are pretty lame and not enjoyable to hear him moan about. Someone could at least kill the girl. Then he would be able to whine
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 20, 2013,
Quote by WCPhils
But first world problems are pretty lame

**** you man! I couldn't have a sandwich this morning because I burnt my toast and ran out of bread you piece of shit
Iron Man's got his first world problems too
Quote by progdude93
**** you man! I couldn't have a sandwich this morning because I burnt my toast and ran out of bread you piece of shit

Yea, well I made a PB&J sandwich and then went to get a glass of milk and it was all warm. Warm milk is disgusting. Lunch ruined
Quote by bradulator
Iron Man's got his first world problems too

But he's a smartass and makes light of bad situations
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 20, 2013,
Also, to be fair, you can reduce every superhero to ridiculous lameness.

Batman is a billionaire who can have the most fantastic life possible, but is incapable of dealing with death

Also, it's not like Superman's invulnerability changes anything. You know Batman's not actually going to die in any Batman movie you ever watch, so it's basically like Batman's invulnerable.
Quote by WCPhils
Yea, well I made a PB&J sandwich and then went to get a glass of milk and it was all warm. Warm milk is disgusting. Lunch ruined

Mmmmmmm lunch is never ruined when PBJ is on the menu.
Quote by progdude93
You know Batman's not actually going to die in any Batman movie you ever watch, so it's basically like Batman's invulnerable.

Except he has died before so
Quote by progdude93
Also, to be fair, you can reduce every superhero to ridiculous lameness.

Batman is a billionaire who can have the most fantastic life possible, but is incapable of dealing with death

Also, it's not like Superman's invulnerability changes anything. You know Batman's not actually going to die in any Batman movie you ever watch, so it's basically like Batman's invulnerable.

But The Batman Is A Symbol .

Superman is such a shitty character so I'll never watch this or any other Superman movie.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Superman died once.

but he's a shitty boring invincible character there's no way
Quote by bradulator
Except he has died before so

childhood ruined

In any case, he'll never die in any blockbuster movie
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Superman died once.

In an era where comics were trying to make big events happen left and right so speculators would buy up comics by the dozen.

He didn't die, he just found out that his human upbringing has downplayed aspects of his Kryptonian heritage. He thought he died, but found out it takes a lot more than getting his ass beat to kill him.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by progdude93

childhood ruined

In any case, he'll never die in any blockbuster movie

I hate every DC character apart from batman

Especially superman hes not super his powers are natural to every kryptonian (under a yellow sun)
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
I hate every DC character apart from batman

Especially superman hes not super his powers are natural to every kryptonian (under a yellow sun)

Well he is the last son of Krypton.

Also Green Lantern is so dope.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Page 1 of 2