Hey guys. I was looking online and i saw an MN Fender HSS Strat with a Floyd Rose on it at a good price. It has the Fender logo, the serial and everything on the headstock but right at top it says "Squier Series". I've seen this before as my Guitar Chords poster on my wall has a Fender Strat on it that also says "Squier Series" at the top.

Does anyone know anything about the "Squier Series"?
Yes, many years had Fender and Squire on the head stock
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I'm pretty sure that they used to put Squier Series on their MIM guitars.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by I am wet
I'm pretty sure that they used to put Squier Series on their MIM guitars.

Yep, i think i read somewhere that the MIM guitars had "Squier Series" on them for a while because there was a fire in the mexican factory and a lot of their stock of electronics and hardware was damaged so they had to import things like pickups, pots, tuners etc. from the factories that were producing squiers at the time.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
Yep, i think i read somewhere that the MIM guitars had "Squier Series" on them for a while because there was a fire in the mexican factory and a lot of their stock of electronics and hardware was damaged so they had to import things like pickups, pots, tuners etc. from the factories that were producing squiers at the time.

Interesting... Do you think i should go for it?