/end thread
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Prepare your anus.

Quote by innertom
your big boy now

And that is how it happens.
Frikking thesis ucking piece of poo.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
What the ****. There are not enough people on the damn forums! ESPECIALLY in The Pit.

Also, yes TS, immature women and their indecisiveness can go suck a f*ck instead of getting f*cked.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Jul 20, 2013,
I'm about to get my first tattoo and I had a friend who's an amazing artist draw it on my shoulder in sharpie to see I'd actually like it. I sent the picture to my little brother who sent it to my dad and he flipped out. I want to get this tattoo, but I'm worried about my dads reaction. I don't know what to do but it's extremely frustrating.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369
I'm about to get my first tattoo and I had a friend who's an amazing artist draw it on my shoulder in sharpie to see I'd actually like it. I sent the picture to my little brother who sent it to my dad and he flipped out. I want to get this tattoo, but I'm worried about my dads reaction. I don't know what to do but it's extremely frustrating.

Tattoos are for life, your dads reaction will be one or multiple short annoying events.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's been found that venting anger actually exacerbates it. You're better off with mindfulness practices, if you actually care about your emotional well being.

But venting is pretty fun.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Tattoos are for life, your dads reaction will be one or multiple short annoying events.

I realize this. I just don't like upsetting him since he does so much for me. He's paying for my tuition and my rent while I'm in college. I should be able to cover my tattoo while wearing a short sleeve t shirt, so getting a job shouldn't be an issue. But he's still pretty against a tattoo.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369

How about relenting, for the time being, as an act of recognition of your indebtedness and current dependence (to whatever degree that exists). Then, once you have achieved financial independence from him, you can spend your money in any which way you choose.

Is it important that you get it right away?
Quote by funkbass369
I realize this. I just don't like upsetting him since he does so much for me. He's paying for my tuition and my rent while I'm in college. I should be able to cover my tattoo while wearing a short sleeve t shirt, so getting a job shouldn't be an issue. But he's still pretty against a tattoo.

I know what you can do. Ask one of your gay or girly guy friends to play as your boyfriend. Take him to your parents house, show him to your father and tell him you are gay. After he rages, cries, or is happy, say: actually I was joking, I got this tattoo, relax.

When your father has calmed down you can all dance the dinosaur.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Thrill-house
Did everyone forget how to get around the fucking censor?

Did you forgot how you are not a meme?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Thrill-house
That is a meme.

^You don't need to learn to drive. I don't.
Scholarship pays for public transport anyway.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Why would you not want to learn how to drive? Driving's ****ing awesome and fun. I don't have a car but I still drive at every opportunity I can.
Quote by Seref
Why would you not want to learn how to drive? Driving's ****ing awesome and fun. I don't have a car but I still drive at every opportunity I can.

He's british. The only place on earth where they prefer taking a stinky bus over driving your own car doesn't make sense but they're backwards so its not surprising
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
He's british. The only place on earth where they prefer taking a stinky bus over driving your own car doesn't make sense but they're backwards so its not surprising

Lolwut.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
I just farted and it ****ing stinks. Thanks Obama.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Quote by Tanglewoodguit

****ing immature women man. **** off.

Sorry you got rejected, man