I need an electric guitar that I can play many different styles of music with but have it still sound good. Not too pricey either 300 bucks MAX. I want to play country, blues, rock, metal, and jazz.
location location location...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Sterling/SUB Silhouette.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Tele with a humbucker in the bridge
Depending on the pups, from twang to heavy metal, IMO it has a strat beat by a notch.

vvv I guess this guy has them both beat...think I'd still take the tele
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Last edited by lucky1978 at Jul 21, 2013,
Loving my Variax 600. Variax 300s go pretty low, but I highly suggest getting it with a power supply unit, but that'll jump the price up as well.
3 humbucker burny SG "custom".
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
You should buy one of those douchbaggy Dave Mustaine model scary skeleton guitars (Dean I think)(no offense to Dave, I'm sure he had little to do with it). Put some gfs mean 90s in it, better electronics, better tuners, better neck. Then you'd have some sweet sounding clips whilst looking hilarious. It'd be so versatile it'd confuse the hell outta people.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by lucky1978
You should buy one of those douchbaggy Dave Mustaine model scary skeleton guitars (Dean I think)(no offense to Dave, I'm sure he had little to do with it). Put some gfs mean 90s in it, better electronics, better tuners, better neck. Then you'd have some sweet sounding clips whilst looking hilarious. It'd be so versatile it'd confuse the hell outta people.

I enjoy this unintended satire.
Quote by lucky1978

this guys right in concept, look at epiphone (or other cheap brands) signature guitars, they aren't amazing but you get a little more bang for your buck
Whilst I own a few guitars I have never been able to fault the versatility of my SG Special (natural swamp ash - bit brighter sounding than mahogany) for pretty much anything I want to play.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.