Errything's bigger in Texas.

No but seriously, I'm a Texan and I know a fair bunch of you are Texan as well.

It's not surprising, it's the second-largest state of the USA, but it's one of the most hated states as well. Right wing nutjobs, religious nutjobs, gun lovers and anti-immigration supporters are some of the few people that give Texans a bad name. But, of course, with a state the size of Germany, there is good, and bad.

This thread is for the good of Texas.

Rodeos, burgers and bastardized Mexican cuisine. That's what Texas should stand for, not racism, sexism and other bullshit.

And to start off this thread, I will leave you with a symbol of Texas, from my childhood.

Fuck yeah, Texas.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 21, 2013,
Texas? meh.
Back in 85, the band I was in toured the southwest (AZ, NM, TX).
At one stop, we slept in in the bass player's cousin's back yard.
Goddamn fire ants ate me alive. And only me. They didn't touch anyone else
I was the only white boy in the band (We were sort of a Tex-Mex type band) so maybe I tasted better.

But South Padre Island was awesome.
Quote by guitarxo
hi I was born in Texas and I am really big

You're a tiny little woman, what are you talking about?

I have great grandmothers bigger than you.
Quote by CoreysMonster
You're a tiny little woman, what are you talking about?

I have great grandmothers bigger than you.

false. look I have proof

btw I am the good of texas. also the god of texas
cat
hi guys

god isn't real

abortion is cool

the mexicans should be allowed into the country

barack obama is the best president ever

gays should be allowed to marry

the dallas cowboys are stupid

hank hill was the best koth character because he was from new york
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
hank hill was the best koth character because he was from new york

You take that back you piece of shit and shit accessories.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 21, 2013,
Quote by CoreysMonster

Rodeos, burgers and bastardized Mexican cuisine. That's what Texas should stand for, not racism, sexism and other bullshit.

I must be going blind. I don't see barbeque on the list of things Texas should stand for.....
ayy lmao
Only thing I know about texas is apparently Austin is the shit and everywhere else sucks.
Yo Corey.

Have you ever gone up to a Fraulein in Deutschland and been all like "Moin, Ich bin ein Texaner" and from 1-10 how good was the sex afterwards?
If Texas is like Storage Wars: Texas than Texas is incredibly by shit and should be wiped off the Earth.
Quote by LostLegion
If Texas is like Storage Wars: Texas than Texas is incredibly by shit and should be wiped off the Earth.

That show.

losty pls.
ayy lmao
Quote by Philip_pepper
Yo Corey.

Have you ever gone up to a Fraulein in Deutschland and been all like "Moin, Ich bin ein Texaner" and from 1-10 how good was the sex afterwards?

Lol no Germans hate Texans.

Texas is like anti-Germany.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Lol no Germans hate Texans.

Texas is like anti-Germany.

Has anyone given you grief for it?
Quote by Philip_pepper
Has anyone given you grief for it?

Actually, yes. Turkish club bouncers, to be specific.
Quote by Philip_pepper
lol

I'm not even kidding. I had bouncers who wanted to kick the shit out of me for being American.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm not even kidding. I had bouncers who wanted to kick the shit out of me for being American.

Actually? Man, didn't think it'd be that bad. I thought maybe they'd take the piss out of you or something. You should have said you didn't vote for Bush and love Obama or something like that.
Quote by CoreysMonster
You take that back you piece of shit and shit accessories.

yup

the most famous texan ever was born in the ladies' room at yankee stadium

deal with it
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Do you eat much bacon in Texas? How do the bacon taste in Texas? Is the bacon bigger in Texas?
I was born in Texas and so was my father, and probably his father as well. But any hypothetical children of my own probably will not be born in Texas.
In my heart I'm with you

every night