UK - Epiphone Sheraton II (Natural) 1990's Korean with Warwick Hardcase!

Up for sale is my Epiphone Sheraton II, made in late 90s in the Korean Peerless factory.

Absolutely mint condition, aside from the fact that I have removed the metal 'E' sticker from the pick guard.

Comes with an excellent fitted Rockcase case by Warwick.

Sounds fantastic, and it's only due to having to pay a large deposit for rent on a new house (I have a dog) that I'm having to let it go. Trust me, I don't want to, but a place to live is much more important.

Currently strung with '11s with a wound G from D'Addario, and when played through a slightly overdriven tube amp, it's indie/rock tone heaven.

Your's (posted) for £450, but UK only, as I'm very dubious of posting guitars overseas. Paypal is ok, but PM me if you want to go bank transfer.

Might drop the price, if no interest, but it's a shining example of a perfect condition guitar, made in a great modern era. The new ones aren't a patch on these 90's Korean made guitars, and IMO, £450 with postage is a steal.

PM or post here for interest.
Sorry for the double post, but I forgot a major thing.

UGer's get free postage, if you PM me here, £425, and we can arrange everything through email.

Anyone else on eBay will be paying £475.