Hey guys! So I'm looking at an Alice in Chains concert on august 17th as part of the rockstar energy drink festival. my mom wants to know how appropriate their concerts are (what can i say- moms). Anyone have any input? it's at the PNC bank arts center in NJ. Thanks!
yeah i know about this Alice in Chains is an American rock band formed in Seattle, Washington,and also in 1987 by guitarist and songwriter Jerry Cantrell and original lead vocalist Layne Staley. First the initial lineup was rounded out by drummer Sean Kinney, and bassist Mike Starr (who was replaced in 1993 by Mik )................you need to concert this one..

BacklinksVault
Last edited by ananthapriya at Jul 31, 2013,
Ok but I was asking if their concerts were like appropriate or not. Like crazy fans, drugs, drinking, ya know. Like anything out of the ordinary. Not cursing tho that doesn't matter.
Will your mom be there? If no just say it's fine and go anyway.

As with all concerts, there's going to be drugs and alcohol smuggled in and used in the lawn and seats (if the venue isn't selling beer, but I imagine it will be). It will be regulated better because it's a daytime concert so people won't pull as much shit, but it's a concert. Shit's gonna happen regardless. I mean, people have smoked dope around me at tons of concerts and I'm pretty sure when I saw Radiohead there were people smoking crack a few rows ahead of us. It happens, your mom should have more trust in you to stay away from those situations.

If you get lawn seats people tend to be pretty chill. Down near the stage is more anything goes.

How old are you btw? Not being insulting or condescending, just curious.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jul 23, 2013,
Alice in Chains is something you need to experience!!! It won't be terribly crazy or out of control. Make sure you find a way to go!!
Last edited by mxdonkey281 at Jul 29, 2013,
Alice In Chains is one of my favorite bands of all time. I recently have started learning every song on their unplugged album, does anyone know what strings Jerry Cantrel uses during the 1996 unplugged concert on his Acoustic guitar.