|------------9--12b----------------------------------------------—--------|
|--------10---------12b—10—12-12b--10---------------------------|
|----11--------------------------------11-—11---11--------------------|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I am struggling to play this section of the solo. The tricky part is the bend 12th fret bends on the high e and the B string. I believe you are supposed to bend up on the high e string and then bend down on the B and the high e. I am struggling to keep hold of the High e if I am able to grab the B string.

Is there any particular way to approach this? When I bend up and grab the B string, the high e just slips from my fingers.
Last edited by Benn14 at Jul 22, 2013,
Hi Ben, in this case, you are right! you are supposed to bend up on the high e string and then bend down on the B and the right e.

It takes alot of practice to learn that kind of stuff. But, there is a way to aproash this. bend up the B string, without it slipping out. Heres a tip.

If you are struggling to keep hold relax your fingers, make sure your fingers move very little and can play the B string.

Learning this kind of technique is very important. If you have any other questions about this, post it here, or contact me via pm.

Cheers,
What I missing? Based on what is posted there is no bend on high e.
Washburn MG-44(E)
Ibanez RG421 (Eb)
Art & Lutherie Electric Cutaway
Vox Valvetronix VT40
Vox AC4tv 1x10
Vox Original Wah-Wah Pedal V847-A
MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Sorry about that. I've editted the tab. The first 12 fret bend on the b string is actaully pre-bent as you need to push it up whilst bending the 12th fret on the high e. You then need to grab the b string and bring both the high e and b down at the same time.