Hey UG. I've run into a bit of trouble again. I was modding my 535q the other day to true bypass and added an LED using this (linkage) tutorial and I'd like to believe it was going swimmingly. LED lights up and everything. So I naturally, was pretty excited since it's my first pedal mod. So I go to plug it in and...nothing. Well, kind of.

Essentially what happens is that when the wah is off I get no signal. But when I turn the wah on, I get signal but no actual effect. So it's essentially a foot sized killswitch. I've uploaded a picture of my handiwork. If anyone needs anything else, let me know. It's a damn good wah and I'd like to use it.

I believe I've wired everything right in comparison to the tutorial. The only difference is that the one in the tutorial is the newer model and I'm obviously using an older one. But from what I can figure the circuitry is essentially the same.

Thanks for your help as always, everyone.
Don't bump your threads after only two hours. It hadn't even left the front page.

Check your switch wiring. This is the only cause, unless you were poking around the circuit board. Make sure you know the pinout of the switch.
Quote by Invader Jim
Don't bump your threads after only two hours. It hadn't even left the front page.

Check your switch wiring. This is the only cause, unless you were poking around the circuit board. Make sure you know the pinout of the switch.

Apologies for bumping. I got a bit impatient. I kind of got used to having a pretty good response times.

I've tried wiring it backwards from the tutorial with the same results. I'm going to try one more wiring before I call myself stumped.