Hello,

I took the time to upload my free eBook collection. It is a must have even for professionals! It contains scales, ultimate guitar chords, solo tabs and alot more.

Link removed, DG

P.S

"You're a wizard, Harry!"

...said Hagrid, but I don't know enough Harry Potter references
I'm definitely going to avail myself of your most-certainly virus free e-book collection, brand new and trusted user!
Quote by progdude93
I'm definitely going to avail myself of your most-certainly virus free e-book collection, brand new and trusted user!

There is no virus. 11 .pdf files in a simple rar archive. 11 free guitar eBooks.
Quote by Dombledore11
There is no virus. 11 .pdf files in a simple rar archive. 11 free guitar eBooks.

I said it was virus-free
I like the cut of your jib, marine - report to the FOTB immediately, for debriefing.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
What was wrong with what he did? It's not like he joined this forum so he could advertise his completely virus-free link! He was just contributing!

#UGestapo

Viva la revolucion!

edit: Pretend there's an accent in the proper place.
What is going on in here? Clearly your egos have gotten the better you. Report to my office immediately.

-Professor Snope
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Oi Ron, I ate out your sister and stuck me good ol' meatstick right up 'er hairy ginger fanny and I didn't even use a johnny!

-Hirry Potler