iv always just had mine all over the house but iv been thinking of building a stand or something to hold them all.
how does everyone else do it?
i just lean them against one another or throw them in a closet
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
thats what iv always done, but im running out of room
was thinking like a rack to hold them all or something similar
Mine are in both in a cupboard and stacked under my bed.

If you're running out of room how is a rack going to help?
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by Slap-happy
Mine are in both in a cupboard and stacked under my bed.

If you're running out of room how is a rack going to help?

At the moment there all stacked on top of each other in cases, if I can get them to stand up in a rack ill be able to fit more in the same bit of floor space. And it will make it easier to get the guitars out. Pulling 5 cases off to get the bottom one is a pain
You could buy a ratchet strap to hold the cases together and upright. Just loosen it to access the case you require.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
I don't have many hard cases, but I just lean them against whatever they are near at that time :P
Main Rig
ESP LTD MH-350NT
Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey
Peavey 6505+ 112 w/ 2x12 (Celestion Vintage 30 and WGS Veteran 30)
[Effects Loop] Boss GE-7 > Boss CE-5 > TC Electronic Flashback
under the bed and sofas or storage room downstairs for the ones we don't bring out of the house
someone on the tokai forum made a stand for his cases recently. i guess you could do a search there.

but yeah i mean i just store mine on the ground where i find room.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
what i did ,and think is the only good way....stick them back in the shipping box ..gibson pure if you have a gibson..and then build an addition on to your house or home studio and keep them dry.mine still have that sweet new gibson smell..maybe its the smell of chemicals,i dont know.these cases will comand a good $$ if you ever sell them
^ hahahaha nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by mattyboy#9
what i did ,and think is the only good way....stick them back in the shipping box ..gibson pure if you have a gibson..and then build an addition on to your house or home studio and keep them dry.mine still have that sweet new gibson smell..maybe its the smell of chemicals,i dont know.these cases will comand a good $$ if you ever sell them

Pictures please
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
yeah i mean when we say, "what you really need is a new house" we're only joking but if you actually did that (or at least, extended your current house), that's badass
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I only gig gibson lp's and prestige ibbys. So i keep those four cases available, the others in a storage closet. 11 guitars on wall. Most cases are empty but classicals.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
hmm ok yar......While I think it matters little, I like option three, as long as anti-gravity measures are in effect. Upright, against an interior wall, strings at pitch for 10s, loosened slightly for 11s> was the consensus.

Music/Local Artists
Last edited by ananthapriya at Aug 22, 2013,