So I've never owned or played one of these but i had seen one of my old guitar teachers playing one. I came across this one on amazon and was looking at its specs and noticed its all maple and also full scale 22 frets. I was kinda wanting to buy this (vs a dean flying v) for my birthday and wanted to know if this is a good kind or if its even worth it at all. So the question basically is is if this thing is worth buying or should i get a dean. btw since i cant put links to amazon its Traveler Ultra Light Acoustic-Electric Travel Guitar with Gig Bag
if you search it im sure you'll find it
Last edited by brett.endsley at Jul 22, 2013,

And then there's the Carvin Holdsworth headless guitar.
Worth noting that the Travel guitar the OP mentioned was 28" long with a 24.75" scale and weighs 3.5 lbs. The Carvin is just 31" long with a full 25.5" scale and weighs just five pounds.

Quote by dspellman

And then there's the Carvin Holdsworth headless guitar.
Worth noting that the Travel guitar the OP mentioned was 28" long with a 24.75" scale and weighs 3.5 lbs. The Carvin is just 31" long with a full 25.5" scale and weighs just five pounds.

Yeah, but's it's hideous, though...
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by Slap-happy
Yeah, but's it's hideous, though...

It looks like an amoeba on a stick. But it's growing on me.
Especially since I borrowed one for a couple of weeks; the whole thing really works amazingly well, and compared to my LPs, it's a feather. I'm pretty close to ordering one, hideous or not.