Put my Egnater tourmaster combo on craigslist for trade feelers, ended up with this. (sorry for the crappy pic, I'll try to put up some better pics and maybe some clips later)

It's an Anderson 20/45 head and 2x12 cab loaded with a Scumback speakers (I think it's a M75 & a H75). The amp is handwired and the headshell/cab are made by a small builder in WA. I had never heard of this brand before, but was looking to move from a combo to a head/cab setup. It's a 2 channel amp with a footswitchable boost on each channel, reverb,Switchable SS/Tube rectifier, and an EFX loop. You can run el34's & 6l6's at 45 watts, or you can run 6v6's which brings it down to 20 watts (hence the name). Right now it's running el34's, but I plan to swap some tubes around and see what I like best.

I haven't had too much time to play with it yet, but I'm loving it so far. Clean channel strikes me as very fendery but with a punchier midrange. Drive channel kinda reminds me of a plexi with more gain on tap. I've found that you have to dial out a lot of treble at low volumes because the amp gets fizzy, but once you get the master over 10 o'clock the amp really opens up and the fizz disappears. The amp has a vintage vibe to it, so i mainly see myself using it for blues/classic rock tones. It does have plenty of gain on tap though, and will get to heavier rock tones pretty easily. Amp is very responsive to dynamics, much more so than the tourmaster I had. I'll try to put up so better pics and some clips later on, but who knows, I might be too busy playing it
very nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by psrj32
I've heard of Anderson, apparently good quality stuff! Here is his webpage:

http://www.andersonamps.com/

Seems like you made a decent trade. Here is the page for the head you have! HNAD!

http://www.andersonamps.com/20%20&%2045%20Watt.htm

Yea, I saw the website when I was doing some research on the amp. The pics of his work are pretty much what swayed me to go ahead with the trade, that and playing it
sounds like a good trade to me.

HNAD
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Emailed back and forth with Jack anderson a bit today, he was very timely in his responses and provided me with a ton of info. He let me know that this amp was modded by Omega amps at one point, so I have an email off to them to see if I can figure out what was done. Either way, it sounds great to my ears so they must have done something right

Few more (crappy) pictures. Maybe I should think about buying a camera instead of buying all this guitar gear

Guy I traded with threw me a couple matched pairs of power tubes. I never realized how big KT88's were!
Pretty badass, HNAD!
Guitars:
-Carvin CS6
-Carvin DC4 w/ Bigsby
-Takamine EG530SC
-Seagull S12QI

Amps:
-Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
-Carvin V3MC
look at all the damn toggle switches on the front of that thing, and it has 3 footpedals? it also has separate send and receive level controls on the FX loop, that thing looks pretty nice.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
dude that thing is SWEET!!!! how could anyone ever get bored with that! HNAD!! now i will pester you for clips of that thing.......
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Quote by iheartgun
dude that thing is SWEET!!!! how could anyone ever get bored with that! HNAD!! now i will pester you for clips of that thing.......

Well here's a couple to hold you over until I have time to set up my mic and get some real clips. Just did 2 quick clips of the od channel, master is probably at 8 on both of them so not the greatest tone and pretty poor quality...

Gain at 11 o'clock
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a631/zlzlzl/1c82bd5e58a13ade390f5ee9409c688d_zpsea924ab4.mp4

Gain at 1 o'clock
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a631/zlzlzl/97461dce18c675bae23532ceba31c67b_zpse61d9924.mp4

that thing sounds pretty nice man. super thick and crunchy. what are all the toggles for?
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
^ Toggles are for channel switching, Loop switching, and boosts for the clean/OD channels. They are all footswitchable too, which is a plus for me. I'm trying to set up a jam with my buddies so I can hear this thing in a band situation. I have a feeling that it's going to cut through the mix really well.
damn that sounded good bro.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
^ +1, that sounded pretty sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks guys! I'll try to get some clips of it cranked up when I get a chance to go to my jam space. I'm actually pretty surprised at the tones I'm getting out of it at low volumes.
great tube amps sound great at any volume.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
^ agreed
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by zl1288
Well here's a couple to hold you over until I have time to set up my mic and get some real clips. Just did 2 quick clips of the od channel, master is probably at 8 on both of them so not the greatest tone and pretty poor quality...

Gain at 11 o'clock
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a631/zlzlzl/1c82bd5e58a13ade390f5ee9409c688d_zpsea924ab4.mp4

Gain at 1 o'clock
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a631/zlzlzl/97461dce18c675bae23532ceba31c67b_zpse61d9924.mp4

Man, that amp sounds fantastic. Great score!

Sweet playing too even if it was just dicking around.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.