Having played guitar for the last 3-4 years, I've mainly played Ibanez RG's or Ibanez S series guitars and an old acoustic. - When I say "out grown", I'm referring to my skill level, not my physical size. - The last few days, while playing my Ibanez, I've gotten the feeling that the neck was actually too thin. It seemed almost uncomfortably thin - specifically while playing on the lower frets. When playing the same riff on the acoustic or any other guitar with a thicker neck I've had no problems. Am I being overly fixated when I play my S470, or is it time to sell it? Anyone else experienced this?

Note: I've never been very big on shredding, the fastest stuff I play is Hendrix.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
i wouldn't say you've necessarily outgrown it, but if you don't like it or doesn't suit what you play, that's fair enough, kind of thing.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Comfort has nothing to do with your skill level or what you play. If your guitar is uncomfortable to play, then you need a new guitar.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I wouldn't say you have outgrown it, rather that your tastes have changed. Happens to nearly everybody, and just means that a NGD should be in the future.