EpiExplorer
.Daerht ruoy desolc I
1,832 IQ
Usual jazz: Have a listen, leave a reply on stuff and so on.
Attachments:
SexyTechplus.gp4
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Erra93
erriuyai
284 IQ
I am amazed. This shiz is superb, man. Bar 1-148 are my favorite parts, and so I have to ask.. what are your influences? Do you know any band that sounds kind of similar to this? I need this kind of stuff in my life, especially bar 69-end, awesome.

Edit: sorry, but bar 108-116 (so much greatness) and 117-148.. outstanding!
Last edited by Erra93 at Jul 22, 2013,
EpiExplorer
.Daerht ruoy desolc I
1,832 IQ
Basically, these bands:

If only I could perform like Fallujah :c best moment of 2013 is at 2:26 in the Fallujah video

^the ending to that is actually borderline generic in a way, having 7/8 over 4/4. I've heard it in like, 5 other songs by other bands. Check it out for the cinematic sound though.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
pAWNlol
master of the diddly-doo
311 IQ
Dude...

if you lived in my area, id kill to jam with you. this is freaking incredible. even better than the first version! i really cant think of anything wrong with it!
Kafiolet
Blondy Service
908 IQ
Great composition !

The riff starting on the 28th bar is kickass (and very technical btw ). The bassline could sometimes be a little bit more split with the rest, I'm mostly thinking about the 61-84th bars and the outro, fretless bass sound is pretty good and I think it would have been even epicier if sometimes the bass did some high notes (as a breakdown or something), if you know what I mean. But anyway this song is totally awesome, the outro is just outstanding !
Guitar0player
UG's derby Spike
250 IQ
At some points I was pretty sure you'd need to be atleast part machine to be capable of playing this. But maybe I am wrong?

OK, I dont usually listen to this kind of music but this is EPIC.

All other words obsolete.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
EpiExplorer
.Daerht ruoy desolc I
1,832 IQ
Quote by Guitar0player
At some points I was pretty sure you'd need to be atleast part machine to be capable of playing this. But maybe I am wrong?

OK, I dont usually listen to this kind of music but this is EPIC.

All other words obsolete.

The lead bits during the half time took me a while to get right but they're certainly doable, and a much more skilled guitarist would make them sound epic
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak