I have a couple baritone guitars and I've always strung them with D'Addario light baritone strings which are 13-62. Both baritones are 28" scale length and the baritone strings are plenty long enough, but I want to go a little bit lighter in gauge. D'Addario sells a 12-60 set meant for drop C tuning, but I'm not sure if they're going to be long enough for my guitars.

http://www.stringsbymail.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5411&gclid=CLup4__0w7gCFUrZQgodzFQAWg

I e-mailed SBM and they said their guess is as good as mine if they will work. So does anyone have any experience with this pack of strings? Or does anyone have an uninstalled D'Addario string they could measure for me? If their regular strings are long enough either way, then I shouldn't have to worry about it.
Gear:
-Mesa Dual Rectifier (3 Channel) with KT88 and KT66 Tubes
-Peavey 6505+
-Roland JC120
-Ibanez Tone Blaster TBX150H
-Mesa 4x12 Straight Cab
-Marshall 1960BV
-Gibson Les Paul Custom
-Gibson Flying V
-Line 6 M13
Strings are cheap as. Just buy a set and see. If it doesn't work just put them on another guitar.
[404]Signature not found
I was going to order like a dozen packs, so if they don't work, I don't want to have a bunch lying around. I guess I'll just order a few, but if you say they're 40 inches long, that will be enough to string my guitar. So thank you for your help!
Gear:
-Mesa Dual Rectifier (3 Channel) with KT88 and KT66 Tubes
-Peavey 6505+
-Roland JC120
-Ibanez Tone Blaster TBX150H
-Mesa 4x12 Straight Cab
-Marshall 1960BV
-Gibson Les Paul Custom
-Gibson Flying V
-Line 6 M13
i am sorry, i didn't feel like breaking open a pack
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae