Great covers man! Really like your tone aye and you pull off the fast runs pretty well, a little sloppy at the on at :50. Always been a fan of Synster's more melodic solos (Gunslinger, Seize The Day). A few production hiccups, the first solo seems to cut out pretty oddly and there levels of the second solo overdubs could be a bit better. But all in all it sounds great, far beyond my ability haha Did you source the backing track or do it yourself? I'd love to get that bass tone
Quote by rollertoaster
Great covers man! Really like your tone aye and you pull off the fast runs pretty well, a little sloppy at the on at :50. Always been a fan of Synster's more melodic solos (Gunslinger, Seize The Day). A few production hiccups, the first solo seems to cut out pretty oddly and there levels of the second solo overdubs could be a bit better. But all in all it sounds great, far beyond my ability haha Did you source the backing track or do it yourself? I'd love to get that bass tone

I think that I haven't cut the first solo, I think I stopped the bending with my right hand to make that weird sounds at 0.32.... maybe I cut it by mistake
Now I'm gonna mix the second solos better; I'm gonna turn down the volume for the base part and turn up the main part to make it sounds better

I got the backingtrack from guitarbackingtrack.com
Last edited by Ludo950 at Jul 24, 2013,
I really dig that tone man, and the solos weren't too bad! What amp are you playing through?