on pc? drive around mining peoples cars, listening to lchc, leave people on islands and laugh at them, get people into burger shot and then park a semi at the door so they cant get out? listen to some more lchs and headbang while we mine peoples cars without them knowing it and then detonate it and blow up there cars when they are about to do something cool like when they are about to jump a ramp, or miine helicopters and blow them up when they start to fly away lmao lolol.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Listen to the in game radio? Why would you do that when Independence FM is a thing?

And lolno I don't have it installed and I have no room on my SSD.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I wanted to buy it on Steam summer sale but ended buying San Andreas
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
sa is better tho.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
My computational device is incapable of running this video game this has caused me much consternation as I must therefor buy the more expensive and inferior 360 version if I want to play it again...

Should have kept my old copy so I could train for V. Ce la vie, I've got atleast a quater of Red Dead left to complete and I still haven't played much of Max Payne at all, even though I've got it. Maybe if I manage to completely exhaust those two before V comes out, then I'll cave in and fork out for IV on the 360s.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
San Andreas is 6x better.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
The only reason I enjoy GTA4 is the way the city was scaled. It brings me back ;_;

Other than that it's really really really really boring if you're not multiplaying with friends you know.

I never thought GTA IV was boring...like ever, not until I'd done literally everything I could do.

People also tell me Saints Row is better than GTA, they're wrong.
Saints Row is terrible imo. The first one was the only good one.

Quote by EqualOfHeaven
My computational device is incapable of running this video game this has caused me much consternation as I must therefor buy the more expensive and inferior 360 version if I want to play it again...

Should have kept my old copy so I could train for V. Ce la vie, I've got atleast a quater of Red Dead left to complete and I still haven't played much of Max Payne at all, even though I've got it. Maybe if I manage to completely exhaust those two before V comes out, then I'll cave in and fork out for IV on the 360s.

Max Payne is br00tz.

This thread is now about Max Payne.

That's such an awesome image.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
I appreciate the humour especially as a lot of people complain GTA lost it's humour. But it feels so clunky compared to GTA. It feels good to drive around and occasionally completely oblliterate a tai chi group in the park on GTA, I just don't get that same feel from Saints row.
Gta4 had no tanks that's why.

Also after SA it was like 'yeah this game is very pretty but where is all the cool stuff to screw around with'

like you could have dogfights in jets all the way across the map, bail with a parachute into a miltary base, grab a tank, steam roll your way to your apartment, put a new shirt on to drop your wanted level then calmly go down the shop and slap some sparkly rims on some crappy station wagon you just stole on the way.

as soon as I finished 4's story I sold it. multiplayer was okay but there are better multiplayer games.

took itself way to srsly too.

though I saw a mod that basically turns 4 into sa which looks pretty cool.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Soccerguy
Y'all need to mod the hell out of GTA. Fun as shit that way.

I once made all the guns actually fire realistically, like firing at the end of the block and doing 100 damage each shot. When I did it, I didn't realize they'd be firing at me too.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662
Max Payne is br00tz.

This thread is now about Max Payne.

"I was due a hangover sent straight from mother nature" f-ing quote and a half.

My only slight concern is that I've seen my friends playing through a lot of the game already, watched loads of the cutscenes and pretty much know the entire story inc. the ending... Hopefully it shouldn't really affect my experience too much, it's not like knowing the twists makes Star Wars any less enjoyable.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"