I have an Audio-Technica AT2020 (not the USB) condenser mic. I have a small boom stand as well but the shock mount of the AT is way too small. My friend has a trap set and none of his boom stands were remotely close to being the right size. We looked at everything he had.

Is there a way I can connect these things?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Do you mean the threads for the shock mount are too small to fit on the threads of the boom stand? Sometimes mics come with an adaptor. See if there is anything in the shock mount that you can unscrew, then it should fit.

Or do you meant the shock mount itself is too small for the mic to fit in? In which case, go buy a new shock mount that fits.
[quote="chaosmoon]Do you mean the threads for the shock mount are too small to fit on the threads of the boom stand? Sometimes mics come with an adaptor. See if there is anything in the shock mount that you can unscrew, then it should fit.

Or do you meant the shock mount itself is too small for the mic to fit in? In which case, go buy a new shock mount that fits.
This. I don't see any way to unscrew something and there wasn't an adapter. I'll mess around with it more.

Had to use a coin but the small threads screwed right out and now it fits.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jul 23, 2013,