I never understood it. Why spend money on a machine when you can just rip documents up by hand?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcuoaqdJ9w

Say what you want about comedy music, but Weird Al Yankovic is actually a really talented shredder.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by Wormholes
I never understood it. Why spend money on a machine when you can just rip documents up by hand?

It saves time, and I find its more Thoreau.
to here knows when
Love 'em, they're really well done.

There's a Clapton one that has a single moment where there's a saxophone player in the background and all the sudden you just hear a saxophone going DOO DOO DOO DOODLE DOO and it sounds so pathetic. It makes me crack up every time.

lol, at the Kenny G one at 1:16. "C'mon!"
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Shred as a genre strikes me as pretty lame it's mostly a dick measuring contest. So MAB comes over with 4 guitars Krazy Glued together and wins. Pretty gay.

Shred as a technique in music is awesome, as long as the melody is always the primary concern.
Quote by progdude93
Shred as a genre strikes me as pretty lame it's mostly a dick measuring contest. So MAB comes over with 4 guitars Krazy Glued together and wins. Pretty gay.

Shred as a technique in music is awesome, as long as the melody is always the primary concern.

HAI GUYZ I DIDN'T READ THE OP.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Shredded cabbage topped with Korean BBQ is awesome
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
I think they're pretty stupid. Some are funny, the vast majority just suck.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890
I think they're pretty stupid. Some are funny, the vast majority just suck.

I think the same way too.

I came into this thread not knowing what it was really about, and I was wondering why Kenny G was playing out of key.
Quote by Wormholes

Because time is Galleons, little brother.
sounds like wanking to me.
to the person who said sax solos sucked, go listen to some bebop
sigless