hey guys I'm new to UG and would like some help. I obviously play reggae and like reverb but i want more out of an amp than the usual choices offer (i.e. fender reissue series) i have had my eye on the super sonic twin any advice on that amp or any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ill be using a tele or a HSS strat. Thanks!
Used Fender Twin Reverb silverface, way better then a SST just my .02c. Maybe others have some suggestions.
i used to own a 66 super reverb i just want something that gives me a high gain option as well my budget is max $2000
Define high gain.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I'd look at a high gain overdrive/distortion pedal to go with it then. Otherwise there is the Fender Evil Twin that seems to get some love around here. I think it has a seperate gain channel. Coupled with a good OD should get you some good high gain.
[forbidden link]
that tone is how i want my gain sound to be maybe not high gain but for me thats a lot
people always say the cae 100 watt head is the way to go for blackface tones combined with high gain. Never tried one, though, so
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Custom Audio Electronics.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
yeah
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?