What would you recommend as a MIDI Controller for a TC G-Major? I'd like something with an expression pedal and the ability to have a few 'presets' selectable along with the ability for a couple of 'stompboxes' too, like a boost, delay etc.

A Behringer FCB1010 with UNO upgrade seems the best option for this but are there any other alternatives? Don't want something too pricey though.

I also read the footswitch of my Bugera 333XL can be modded so it can be controlled by the relays on the G-M and I think the FCB can control that.
Quote by Badmotorfingers
What would you recommend as a MIDI Controller for a TC G-Major? I'd like something with an expression pedal and the ability to have a few 'presets' selectable along with the ability for a couple of 'stompboxes' too, like a boost, delay etc.

A Behringer FCB1010 with UNO upgrade seems the best option for this but are there any other alternatives? Don't want something too pricey though.

I also read the footswitch of my Bugera 333XL can be modded so it can be controlled by the relays on the G-M and I think the FCB can control that.

That Behringer is the best bang for your buck. Been using one to midi switch my g-major and JVM for a while now, never a complaint.
WTLTL 2011