Quote by wolvesofmibu
Not bad. Pretty good, actually, the further I get into it. The vocals in the intro could have been a bit more powerful (same for the rest of the song, actually), but that's a fairly minor thing. The riff starting around 1:00 sounded a bit out of time, which could be intentional, but it was somewhat jarring. From 2:20 on was great, and I love the chaotic sounding part around 3:30. The bass throughout the song would benefit from being a bit bassier - for most parts of the song I hear the treble of the bass notes, but not any actual bass (which could obviously be a preference thing).

Really good song, would love to hear it recorded and mixed a bit better, but it's already damn good.
You just made fun of the production, minimal stuff to do with the song itself.

I like it. Some of the lead guitar parts were a bit generic, and I'm not sure if the vocalist is bad, or just because of the production. I like it.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
^Pretty sure production critique is just as useful as song writing.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Thanks for the comments

I understand that the production isn't that great, it was all a bit rushed.

Let me know if you've got something you'd like me to crit in return.
It's an awesome track! I'm not gonna comment on the mix, because I know that you rushed it. I've been trying to think of a band that you remind me of, but I can't, which I guess is a good thing. I'd say it sounds like a mix of early Daath with Cannibal Corpse vocals. Since a lot of death metal sounds the same, all it takes is a little tweak to stand out from the others. Can't wait to hear a better version of the song, as well as other stuff from you.

Here's my stuff. Please enjoy and comment!