How come Americans talk in an accent? no reason
Why do most religions follow a god? no reason
Why is it that every time I go to to a restaurant they give me a bill? No reason
What does this have to do with anything? no fucking reason
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Canadians and northern U.S states are the only ones who don't talk in an accent when speaking English. They follow a god because they think there has to be a higher power. They give you a bill because you owe them money for eating their shit food. It doesn't have anything to do with anything because OP is a facking moron.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by amonamarthmetal
Canadians and northern U.S states are the only ones who don't talk in an accent when speaking English. They follow a god because they think there has to be a higher power. They give you a bill because you owe them money for eating their shit food. It doesn't have anything to do with anything because OP is a facking moron.

Why do people think that there's actual reasons? no reason

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

No reason.
STಠ_ಠ
Why do people sleep instead of staying up 24/7? no reason
How come lions and tigers aren't average house-hold pets? no reason
What if dinosaurs died because they couldn't sing? no reason

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by amonamarthmetal

I'm sorry, what? Canadians and people from the northern U.S. have rather thick accents. Ever been to New York? Jersey? Montana? North Dakota? It isn't atypical for these people to have an accent and a rather thick one. I can hear Canadian accents as well. With that said, everyone speaks English with a specific accent. Even the so-called neutral American English is an accent.
Quote by amonamarthmetal

Wrong

People from East Belfast are the only ones without accents
Quote by terrapinturtle
literally every "no reason" thing you said has a REASON.

why?

reason is treason
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I put my oven pizza in the oven, and I burned it...
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by guitarist5477
I put my oven pizza in the oven, and I burned it...

treason
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
How come Americans talk in an accent? no reason
Why do most religions follow a god? no reason
Why is it that every time I go to to a restaurant they give me a bill? No reason
What does this have to do with anything? no fucking reason

Wait a minute. . .

. . . I have an accent.

Well hell's bells, I reckon.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."