How big does your band need to be to be considered for a small local independent label? And do labels like that help finance recordings, promote and help distribute the cds?
3 or 4 people should probably do it mate, doesn't have to be huge
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
you're not gonna get a decent deal unless your band is roughly 7 big
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Don't listen to these hacks. Your band has to be OVER 9000 to be considered even remotely big.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
try to keep your band in the "loose collective" stage. that way you have more members that can guilt family members, close friends, significant others and the like to shows.
Oh very. Bigly big. To quantify its bigness would be doing it a disservice.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
To give you context:

The roster of an nhl team is okay, but not ideal. Shoot for something between the blue jays and the bills and you should be good.
Probably about as big as your penis

So not that big
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
About a cubic mile should be sufficient.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
You need 3 guitarist, 9 bass players, a violinist, 12 saxophone players, a triangle, no drummers (they all suck), an organ grinder, 2 back up singers (female), 1 howler monkey, a pianist, a small group of gypsies and an army of digeridoos.