Poll Options
View poll results: PG13 or R18?
PG13
59 81%
R18
14 19%
Voters: 73.
Page 1 of 3
Debate between my firneds vs R18 vs PG13 girls?

Do you prefer R18 type girls (Megan Fox, new Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj etc.), wild and crazy party girls with "issues" who are fun and exciting, go clubbing with you, sleep around (I am generalising here btw) to PG rated girls (Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez) who are more stay at home, will stay in and watch a DVD, not get drunk as much, go to the cinema and out to nice meals at stuff?

What do you find more attractive? Who is better in bed? What would you prefer as a girlfriend?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Jul 24, 2013,
Miley Cyrus could twerk my knob off anyday
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Well I prefer the "PG13" girls as in the girls who aren't batshit insane and wanna go get drunk every night and do stupid stuff

I'd like to go out and have dinner, watch a movie. Do something fun and exciting

Going out and drinking is okay once in a while, but it isn't my cup of tea for every night

Basically R18 girls = for one night or so, every once in a while

PG13 girls = as a girlfriend, more steady option

Neither are more attractive than the other. Each has their pro and cons

As for the best in bed, who knows. The idea would be that the one that gets around more would be better, so point to R18.

PG13 gets the gf card though, cause they're more gf material

edit: I put way too much effort into this
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Last edited by skylerjames13 at Jul 24, 2013,
The point of this thread got obliterated with mentioning Megan Fox.
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Engl Savage 120
Speaking from personal experience, batshit insane girls are better in bed. Especially if they are Bi-Polar (on the right day)
Other than that they are a MAJOR PITA.
TV-Y girls ooooohhh yeaaaaaaaa

Are people actually attracted to the new lezzy wigger druggie Miley and are any not black people attracted to Nicki?
Last edited by garden of grey at Jul 24, 2013,
Quote by CodeMonk
Speaking from personal experience, batshit insane girls are better in bed. Especially if they are Bi-Polar (on the right day)
Other than that they are a MAJOR PITA.

I thought all girls were batshit insane
Q.

Which one would be willing to fist me?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by garden of grey
TV-Y girls ooooohhh yeaaaaaaaa

Are people actually attracted to the new lezzy wigger druggie Miley and are any not black people attracted to Nicki?

Real people are not attracted to Nicki Minaj.

******ed people are attracted to her
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I clicked the wrong option in the poll. I prefer PG to R. I don't even know what that means.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Difficult to decide. We definitely need pictures. Especially R18 pictures. And not make this a covert pictures of hot girls thread.

>.>

<.<

narc
PG13, Tswift is well fit.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
When David Cameron gets his way concerning censoring the internet, this may well be the only way I can get such pictures, dammit.

id laugh but knowing my government theyd just copy you guys
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Difficult to decide. We definitely need pictures. Especially R18 pictures. And not make this a covert pictures of hot girls thread.

>.>

<.<

How kyut is TSwift wouldn't you just want to bake some bread with her in the kitchen on a lazy sunday in your PJs?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
How kyut is TSwift wouldn't you just want to bake some bread with her

I know what you meant by that, you dirty bastard.
I want a PG girl that for some reason got a PG13 rating. I don't want a stupid 'partying is all there is to life' kind of girl, but I don't want a girl my age (22) who is mentally still in high school like Taylor Swift.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Quote by Ichikurosaki
it's like asking which gundam you'd rather polish but the normal person equivalent

Why are YOU the one explaining "normal person equivalents"?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
How kyut is TSwift wouldn't you just want to bake some bread with her in the kitchen on a lazy sunday in your PJs?

2/10 would not drink coffee from a small 2 person table in front of a picture window overlooking a lake as the sun rises with her in fact she lacks so much quaint i find the very idea of her being repulsive.
Quote by guitarist5477
I want a PG girl that for some reason got a PG13 rating. I don't want a stupid 'partying is all there is to life' kind of girl, but I don't want a girl my age (22) who is mentally still in high school like Taylor Swift.

She's only doing the music she does because $$$ (she's 23 now also) like imagine if she brought out a City and Colour style album or even a prog album no one would get it her fans would be like no er excuse me.

Quote by EndTheRapture51

I wrote a story about that one time, except it was pancakes.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
i didnt see anyone else jumping in to explain it in a way jay could understand

Fair enough.

Quote by theogonia777
I wrote a story about that one time, except it was pancakes.

you don't bake pancakes, ya dumb slut
Quote by progdude93
you don't bake pancakes, ya dumb slut

You never even read my story, so how do you even know what happened?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 3