Hello,
I installed amplitube 3, and i dont find the dll to load into Reaper.
what can i do?
i tried with guitar rig and it worked but the sound is really really bad...
i have this: http://www.ebay .com/itm/Sale-Musical-Instruments-Guitar-Cables-USB-Guitar-Link-Cable-PC-MAC-Recording-/261252170906?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item3cd3d7c49a (delete space)
i know its a bad guitar link, but i found in youtube many videos that get a really nice sound with this link, but my sound is very bad...
what can i do?
The dll should be in your vst folder and then REAPER must be pointed at that folder.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
The dll should be in your vst folder and then REAPER must be pointed at that folder.

i think i need to put the dll in the reaper folder,
but i dont find the dll,
i dont have the dll...
what to do?
Quote by ygil1234
i think i need to put the dll in the reaper folder,
but i dont find the dll,
i dont have the dll...
what to do?

assuming you did the default install settings the .dll will be in something like C:\Program Files(x86)\VstPlugins\ or C:\Program Files\VST\
You can either point REAPER to these in the preferences, or you can copy the .dll to reaper's FX folder.
What process did you go through when you installed Amplitube? And no, the dll doesn't need to be in the reaper folder, it can be anywhere as long as you tell reaper where it is.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
On some plugins you can choose wether you instal the plugin as a VST or other format, this you might have not installed the VST (.dll)
On my computer: Reaper > Plugins > FX (drop files/folder here)

Not all VST's will work or even show up. If it does work and there's no sound, you may need to tweak some of the UI settings.
Not sure if trolling or seriously tech challenged...

Anyways, look for a folder called VST plugins in your program files...
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp