Watch The Wolverine Online No Retreat, No Surrender can proudly hold its head up high and say that it is a cult classic! Coming from the shadows of 1980's martial arts B movies, this is a shining light of cheesey martial arts nonsense that seemed to take on a life of their own in the 80's.Watch The Wolverine Online

Watch The Conjuring Online The story is about a young man named Jason who idolizes Bruce Lee. His father trains him in his dojo until a crime syndicate invites his father to join their organisation, after refusing he has his leg broken by the vicious martial arts heavy for the crime organisation, Ivan (played by a very young Jean Claude Van Damme). Jason and his family move to Seattle to get away from the trouble and Jason meets a new friend named R.J., who shows up on his BMX with a huge boombox on the front. Jason continues to train in his garage, while being harassed by a local karate gang. After an argument with his father Jason moves all his training gear into an abandoned house, where Bruce Lee's ghost visits him and trains him in martial arts. This will help Jason to face his enemy Ivan and get revenge for the injury caused to his father.Watch The Conjuring Online

Watch Despicable Me 2 Online Let's just take a step back here, new boy moves to new town (Karate Kid), new boy gets caught up with local karate bullies (Karate Kid), new boy gets beat up a lot (Karate Kid), new boy looks for an mentor (hmmmm, this is when it makes the interesting turn). Instead of Mr Myagi we get the Ghost of Bruce Lee which is an interesting turn but does not make any sense at all, and seems to completely change the pace and tone of the movie, but what the hell, its Bruce Lee. The only downside is that it looks nothing like Bruce Lee, the only factor that we have to associate this person with Bruce is that they are both Chinese. But this is just one of the many 80's cliches that we are given.Watch Despicable Me 2 Online

Watch Grown Ups 2 Online We have the complementary fat kid bully, who we first find stuffing his face with food, and continues to do that throughout the movie. We have R.J. who is black, so he is instantly a rapper, and a hip hop dancer, who spends his time rapping and dancing, oh and did I forget he can skateboard. The other badly cliched character is Ivan (Drago) Kraschinsky, the Russian. This is played by Jean Claude Van Damme in most likely one of his first roles. He looks wooden, but boy can he deliver a great round house kick, and thats all he does throughout the movie, but thats all you want JCVD to do in a movie, isn't it?Watch Grown Ups 2 Online

Watch Pacific Rim Online So you may be wondering why I gave this movie four stars? Well, the answer is simple, it is because it is so much fun. The fight scenes are enjoyable, and fun to watch, the training scenes are all enjoyable, and it is nice to see a Bruce Lee ghost, which I think is pretty original, be trained by the ghost of a martial arts movie star. I mean that is an awesome idea in itself. On a side note, although JCVD is plastered all over DVD covers, posters etc, his role in the movie is pretty minimal, and his lines are basically non-existent, however his actions do the talking in this movie!Watch Red 2 Online

Watch Turbo Online The only downside for me is the final fight, between Jason and JCVD which I felt was completely unrealistic. Jason really beating the hardened Ivan, I just found it hard to believe. But fortunately the other fight scenes in the movie more than make up for it.Watch World War Z Online

Watch Monsters University Online I enjoyed the soundtrack, which is a typpical 80's soundtrack, along the lines of Bloodsport, Commando, Highlander etc, where the music seems completely over the top for movie, but what the heck, it is the 80s.Watch This Is The End Online
________
Buckethead... Enter The Chicken... He don't kno who paid for that stuff though.. don't tell him. damn it.. that explains the tabs.