Page 1 of 2
this thread is awful
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
This is what happens when woman go on UG get out of the kitchen
Last edited by Ssargentslayer at Jul 24, 2013,
What about that girl from Teeth? I'd say that's a pretty big lie to offer up such a warm and cozy place and then eat dicks off
Quote by Rockford_rocks
What about that girl from Teeth? I'd say that's a pretty big lie to offer up such a warm and cozy place and then eat dicks off

I don't think that's a lie. Guys shouldn't go to every warm and cozy looking place and expect it to be just that.
The lip on your face does though.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by MadHatter<3
I don't think that's a lie. Guys shouldn't go to every warm and cozy looking place and expect it to be just that.

In fairness, 100% of the other vaginas they had been in were indeed warm cozy places

And of course it's a lie, she's completely misleading them
Quote by Rockford_rocks
In fairness, 100% of the other vaginas they had been in were indeed warm cozy places

And of course it's a lie, she's completely misleading them

Pfft. What about all the other vaginas that had diseases??? They weren't warm and cozy when the guy settled in.. Or they didn't realize that the nice warm cozy place had cockroaches and they brought them home.
So it's not a lie. Guys are just too trusting sometimes.
Quote by MadHatter<3
Pfft. What about all the other vaginas that had diseases??? They weren't warm and cozy when the guy settled in.. Or they didn't realize that the nice warm cozy place had cockroaches and they brought them home.

wat
Quote by MadHatter<3

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Your vagina isn't really between your hips though, is it? I mean, my girlfriend keeps hers in a jar now that she's had the op.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Your vagina isn't really between your hips though, is it? I mean, my girlfriend keeps hers in a jar now that she's had the op.

I guess she's just the exception.
Quote by Tag43
pussy ain't shit but lips and clit

Loving this
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
You use your own face as an avatar? 0/10 won't bang again.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662

Pfft. Uhm, excuse me?
Quote by jjfeu662

no, those are her hips & lips. using her face as an avatar is against forum rules.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
no, those are her hips & lips. using her face as an avatar is against forum rules.

Is it really? I need to change it then? I had no clue. I like Oli and Kellin better anyhow.
Last edited by MadHatter<3 at Jul 24, 2013,
*checks profile because he wants to work out just wtf*

*sees that friends with Nirvanaluvr16*

*understands*
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
*checks profile because he wants to work out just wtf*

*sees that friends with Nirvanaluvr16*

*understands*