Hey dudes I've got a Schecter solo-6 limited edition equipped with an Original Floyd Rose.

Normally she works just fine but recently the bridge hasn't been returning to zero position after use. For example, if I pull up slightly and allow for return, it will return slightly higher than zero, and if I push down, it will return to zero. It's nothing major, maybe 8-15 hz difference here and there... but I am very sensitive to pitch and like things to bee perfect.

Any ideas on how to manage this? I lubed the connection prongs and have been toying with the spring tension to try and fix it but nothing seems to work 100%.

Thanks in advance.
Have you ever adjusted the action with full string and spring tension? If so you might have blunted the knife edges/trem posts.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
I have. Do you mean the edges touching the posts are slightly dull now? That friggin sucks.
Yeah. This happened to my OLP guitar which has a very cheap vintage style 2 post bridge. I have to block it now because I have exactly what you described. If it is as you say an OFR, then you must've done a hell of a lot of adjustments to weaken the metal to get this. I've only seen it with cheaper bridges.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Well that's unusual then, because I didn't do that much adjusting. I may be in denial, but perhaps I just need to continue toying with the tensions to get it right.... :/
Next time you do a string change, take the springs out and get the bridge out, see if you can see any obvious signs of wear.
After taking a bit of a look at it there could be some dead skin/ gunk from sweaty hands getting in the way. I'll check it out upon restringing.
If it's definitely damaged I'd replace it. I've never heard of anyone fixing bridges, though I've thought of giving it a go on my own ****-up. I think you'd end up doing more harm than good though
Sometimes , I pull out a very fine grade file and take the burr out of the knife edge. You gotta be doing it with very very light swipes with out to much pressure or you'll fill off too much. Swipe along the edge of the knife edge. Good luck !