Page 1 of 2
"Legendary Features" that you won't find on other refrigerators?

i'm probably going to wait for the Slash Sig.

it would match my man cave better.

the store said it was $650. GC...

Yeah I saw those a year or so ago and I can get the same fridge for $150 minus the Marshall logos
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
waste of cash, get a HIWATT fridge. they're still handmade.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
You guys seem to be completely missing the point of this! I'm buying one immediately, how else am I supposed to refrigerate my crystal lettuce?
Quote by zl1288
You guys seem to be completely missing the point of this! I'm buying one immediately, how else am I supposed to refrigerate my crystal lettuce?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I heard these were quite noisy fridges
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
I wonder when Bugera will make a grille?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by ExDementia

Are you allowed to put good beer in it?

you have to wonder how much bud spent to be in that pic.
Quote by ExDementia

1. Remove chintzy logo
2. Tip it over onto it's back
3. Turn it on
4. Lay meat of your choice over grill
5. Don't let the steaks burn.

Turn it on? I thought if you just leave it alone, it will ignite itself. So I've heard.

BTW-I hope THOSE Marshalls ARE NOT tube. Shit, that would cost a lot to run. Gotta be SS
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Pfft, I'm waiting for the modelling version.

It's a freezer, cooler, microwave, smoker, grill and oven in one.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
^

though i bet it doesn't do any of those things as well as standalone versions of those

i can taste the difference between stuff which has been chilled in a tube or ss fridge.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, only because you're one of those bloody appliance snobs. You can get nearly the same results at a fraction of the cost!

Go back to The Grill Page with you!
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^

though i bet it doesn't do any of those things as well as standalone versions of those

i can taste the difference between stuff which has been chilled in a tube or ss fridge.

The tube fridge's have a more organic taste, not as compressed and processed taste as a SS.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
^ + ^^ Lol
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
And if you think that the food taste's good with the stock tubes, try some NOS if you have the money. Mullards have the best flavor IMO, but old RCA/GE are good values.

But if you don't JJ will make it taste a little juicier, Tung Sol seems to make it a little cooler and Sovtek are just kinda meh.

You may want to get a few different tubes and roll them to get the best results for your needs.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by ExDementia
Are you allowed to put good beer in it?

i tried a budweiser for the first time a couple of weeks ago. tasted like what i always imagined bud light tasted like.

Quote by Eppicurt
Go back to The Grill Page with you!

You should have got a vertical input one - better power supply.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Dave_Mc
^

The Eric Johnson of fridges!!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by Cathbard
You should have got a vertical input one - better power supply.

Good thing you got it now, their reissues are gonna be overpriced
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I wonder if their new 1 wattr's can keep things cool too, or do they run a bit hot?

I heard that if you drive them too hard they tend to overheat. Who doesn't like warm beer?
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC
I heard that if you drive them too hard they tend to overheat. Who doesn't like warm beer?

Everybody on the planet outside of the UK.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
^
My Name is Cameron.
Quote by Cathbard
For me, bedroom levels is a cranked plexi half stack.

Now get off my ****ing lawn.

Last edited by Maineguitarist at Jul 24, 2013,
Quote by riffhog
The Eric Johnson of fridges!!

Quote by Cathbard
Everybody on the planet outside of the UK.

hey i don't like it either.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
But doesn't beer get colder after you remove it from the fridge in Ireland?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I'll just wait for the Bugera fridge and pray it's one of the few that doesn't catch fire.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Cathbard
But doesn't beer get colder after you remove it from the fridge in Ireland?

No, beer doesn't last long enough to get cold in Ireland...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Page 1 of 2