I'm guessing this is the right part of the forum to post this in (never posted here before). I need to adjust the springs in the back of my guitar, the bridge is leaning in towards the body. Are there any special screwdrivers to do this with? It seems like none of the ones I have will fit in there, and I'm worried about stripping the screws out. Or how do you guys usually go about doing it?
Yeah just normally use a screwdriver. Sounds like you will probably need a bigger head on the screwdriver. I mean you just need one that fits nicely in the screw. It's not really rocket science.

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
the head fits in there, but the rest of the screwdriver doesn't. It actually seems like one screw was partially stripped already before I even tried anything.
Last edited by Slashbeer at Jul 24, 2013,
You should just need a Phillips screw driver...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.