Page 1 of 2
...to kill someone?

You pressed a button and someone somewhere in the world would die instantly.
-$100
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
If it's someone at random, i wouldn't do it, no matter how much money i was offered.
I'd pay to be able to kill people i want with the press of a button, though.

I'd also love to have this:

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Not interested.

Granted, I don't know what would happen if you actually put some absurd amount of money in front of me.
Kill anyone? You wouldn't need to pay me but would be cooler if you did.
The trick to that movie was when you pressed the button, someone you don't know would die. However, once you pressed it, someone that YOU don't know will then inherit the button, implying that you will die also if you press the button. Therefor, it wouldn't matter how much money you had, you'd never get a chance to really enjoy it because even if you didn't die, you'd always have that "Every second could be my last" thought in the back of your mind

Also, I'd question where the money and button came from and whether the dude was legitimate or not. For all I know I could be the first victim of a reboot of Punk'd... And then everyone would know how terrible of a person I am...
Quote by Tracii Lee
The trick to that movie was when you pressed the button, someone you don't know would die. However, once you pressed it, someone that YOU don't know will then inherit the button, implying that you will die also if you press the button. Therefor, it wouldn't matter how much money you had, you'd never get a chance to really enjoy it because even if you didn't die, you'd always have that "Every second could be my last" thought in the back of your mind

Also, I'd question where the money and button came from and whether the dude was legitimate or not. For all I know I could be the first victim of a reboot of Punk'd... And then everyone would know how terrible of a person I am...

Well it depends if the person who dies is randomly chosen or not.

If it goes to someone else and kills a random person they don't know, then the chances of it being you are so slim they're negligible. You'd be more likely to be hit by lightning or just have a brain aneurysm than be randomly selected from all people everywhere.
If it guarantees I don't go to jail, I'd ideally want 1 million but will do for 1k.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
It's clearly demonic, so there is going to be a catch. I don't like that. No sale.
Depends who

My neighbor £0

Obama £8,000,000
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Stop it Tim! No-one at UG wants to kill your wife...
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by henrihell
Stop it Tim! No-one at UG wants to kill your wife...

I was waiting for this....
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
I Made this thread a few months ago.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Linkerman
If it's someone at random, i wouldn't do it, no matter how much money i was offered.
I'd pay to be able to kill people i want with the press of a button, though.

I'd also love to have this:

Came in here to post this.

Damn you, linkerman!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Wouldn't do it for anything. My morals are set too high for that.

Quote by MadClownDisease
How would you feel if I said that's essentially what you do every moment you don't give to charity?

HMM?! HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW!?

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 25, 2013,
I wouldn't.

Ya'll a bunch o' whores.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Depends who it is I guess. Wouldn't take a lot of monaiz to get me to bump off say, Robert Mugabe. Hell, screw the button, I'll be a professional hitman if I get to kill dictators. I imagine there's a handsome bounty to be collected for capping Kim Jong-Un.

Time-machine hitman perhaps? I'll kill nazis for shits and giggles.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Only if I had the money that could save more than one person
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I'd do it for free if it was the boston bomber or any number of rapists and child molesters.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Wouldn't

Plus I'd be too busy since Freebeer is stuck in killing spree mode and I'd have to kill him from a side angle while jet-packing
Page 1 of 2