So just bought the life time membership and got the app just to be able to browse the ukulele tab... But cant seem to find any on the app...

Is this right? Did I just blow $20 for nothing? Well I guess it wont be for nothing. I'll just have to teach myself guitar.
This may be a dumb question, but does the song you want to learn have a tab for the uke?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Dayum, $20? You musta got the whole shabang. You might be able to still use it for Ukulele, after all, the tuning is pretty much that of the top 4 strings on a guitar.

Anyway, I have the app open right now, and it doesn't look like they've added the ukulele tabs yet. I'd imagine that they'll be added at a later date. I may be wrong, but I think the Ukulele section was added somewhat recently, so that might be the reason that it hasn't been added to the app yet. So yeah, I don't think you wasted your money, I just think it hasn't been added yet.

Edit: You could always shoot UG an email and ask them when they're planning on adding them. At least for some peace of mind.
Last edited by mjones1992 at Jul 25, 2013,
Yeah I found it on the website which led me to buy the app... a surprising amount of Ray LaMontagne stuff on here.

Quote by lolmnt
This may be a dumb question, but does the song you want to learn have a tab for the uke?
Sure did. I don't mess around!

Good call on the email.

Quote by mjones1992
Dayum, $20? You musta got the whole shabang. You might be able to still use it for Ukulele, after all, the tuning is pretty much that of the top 4 strings on a guitar.

Anyway, I have the app open right now, and it doesn't look like they've added the ukulele tabs yet. I'd imagine that they'll be added at a later date. I may be wrong, but I think the Ukulele section was added somewhat recently, so that might be the reason that it hasn't been added to the app yet. So yeah, I don't think you wasted your money, I just think it hasn't been added yet.

Edit: You could always shoot UG an email and ask them when they're planning on adding them. At least for some peace of mind.
Would be interested to know what the response is as I'm in the same boat.
I just bought the app as they say the ukuele chords are there but there not. Im very frustrated by this. I sent an email to them and they refer you to the Apple site if you want to try and get your money back. They don't answer your questions.
Last edited by anitayvett at Oct 1, 2014,