I'm fairly new to the pedal game... But I've been hearing some great things about Big Joe stompboxes. My style is jazzy/bluesy/Pop. Which is the best one to use? THANKS!
what's the rest of your gear?

i could be wrong, but odds are they're clones, or slightly/more-than-slightly tweaked clones.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I play a Fender standard Strat through a Quilter Micro Pro 200-10. I'm not really a big gear head... But I am all about my tone, and I heard some great things about Big Joe. What do you mean when you say they're clones???
A clone is a copy of another pedal.

What sort of sounds are you looking for? Genres don't really help us, be specific. What's your budget, too?

There are plenty of great pedal manufacturers out there, it would be fairly silly to limit yourself to one builder just because a couple people said they were good. You can find absolutely glowing reviews of every single pedal and pedal maker out there, regardless of actual quality. When you're starting out with pedals it's often smarter to start out with some of the cheaper, more common pedals so you can get a point of reference before getting into the more obscure stuff.
^ agreed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?