Should have got one of these years ago. Finally found the 210H version used locally.
I love the eq voicing and how settings are still relevant when sharing the eq's between modes.

I basically have 4 settings banked in the footswitch. It works out great. (and I'm not a big channel switcher or footswitch user)
1. Clean green w/ reverb
2. OD green
3. OD orange w/reverb
4. OD red w/ reverb

The amp is in fair shape, some small defects like a sticky clean/crunch button and a small tolex tear on the front right side.

The clean channel is nice, but don't use it much or it's pushed od sounds from the clean orange or red modes.
Clean green is sparkles and chimes. With reverb it's very pleasant, which is how I run it.

OD green is the lightest gain and does fine job handling raunchy dry crunch tones for alt rock or classic rock stuff.

I love OD orange, and stay there mostly. OD red is CRAZY. Too much!

The high gain tones are very tight and the lows are massive and always in check. It's got that classic Marshall midrange that we love. For some reason no other amp company can mimic that certain Marshall mid roar.
I haven't used the loop yet, and won't be running a midi although it's capable to do so.
I haven't had any time to open it up and inspect it, so I'll do that Sunday night after getting back from fishing. I'll also need to give it a clean, minor stuff.

Really happy otherwise. The playability and tones are stellar and rival many amps I've owned/played.

MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Last edited by Van Noord at Aug 2, 2013,
you could chill three kegs with those heads in like, 20 minutes.

HNAD!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
HNAD!

I remember trying these out and found the bass way too flabby to my taste :S That said it was the 410C (through a 1960A), not 210H.

You seem to have a shit-tonne of amps. Sounds dreamy
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Nice dude! I have got to stop looking at your threads, you always kill me with your collection.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Love that rig, looks pretty awesome man. HNAD!
Guitars:
-Carvin CS6
-Carvin DC4 w/ Bigsby
-Takamine EG530SC
-Seagull S12QI

Amps:
-Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
-Carvin V3MC
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've never played a JVM. Glad you like it
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
311, I browse here a lot more than I post. Most topics on UG don't exactly push me to post all time. I do like to read up on everyone's activities though.

Ippon, I can't say which I like better just yet. I've only had the JVM for 2 days and have only played it 3 times lol! My UL is more rare though since its a 1991 model. That one is pretty special and hard to replace.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
HNAD!

The JVM isn't exactly my favourite Marshall I played so far, but the 2203KK is a beast!
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
It seems like you've already got an impressive collection of amps. This one should be a fine addition to your arsenal! HNAD! Enjoy the hell out of it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
As a happy JVM owner I can only say congratulations on the purchase, and I'm happy you gave them a try (instead of giving in to the rampant JVM hate).

WTLTL 2011
Quote by Van Noord
311, I browse here a lot more than I post. Most topics on UG don't exactly push me to post all time. I do like to read up on everyone's activities though.

Ippon, I can't say which I like better just yet. I've only had the JVM for 2 days and have only played it 3 times lol! My UL is more rare though since its a 1991 model. That one is pretty special and hard to replace.

How is the '91 different from the later models? Have you had the chance to compare the UL to the CLX, which seems to be the EL34 version of the current UL(?).

I thought the KT88-based UL was "smoother" and broader than the CLX, which is "rougher" and Middier with a more pronounced top end. I used the Fatbottom cab with both.
Quote by Ippon
How is the '91 different from the later models? Have you had the chance to compare the UL to the CLX, which seems to be the EL34 version of the current UL(?).

I thought the KT88-based UL was "smoother" and broader than the CLX, which is "rougher" and Middier with a more pronounced top end. I used the Fatbottom cab with both.
Not entirely sure of the tonal differences, but I read Steve Fryette say that the Pittbull preamp voicing changes a few times through the years. Nothing drastic, just tweaks. I think the early versions were a bit brighter? Newer Pittbulls sound darker to me. Can't comment on any feel differences though.
My '91 also doesn't have a graphic eq, just a power section voicing switch and resonance and presence controls.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
^^^ Holy **** what a sig! HNAD!
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Monster collection of amps man. Especially jeleous of the VHT. I will ahve a fryette before I die man, it's on the bucket list.
The 2203KK is aweosme to, I reckon it's the best amp Marchall Make at the moment. Awesome take on a classic.

HNAD anyways man. I have never played a JVM but I trust it will serve you well.
Very nice!!
Quote by T7E
Monster collection of amps man. Especially jeleous of the VHT. I will ahve a fryette before I die man, it's on the bucket list.
The 2203KK is aweosme to, I reckon it's the best amp Marchall Make at the moment. Awesome take on a classic.

HNAD anyways man. I have never played a JVM but I trust it will serve you well.
Thanks, I might offload the ENGL since my JSX, 6505 and JVM do what it does just as good and better in some cases.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by Van Noord
Thanks, I might offload the ENGL since my JSX, 6505 and JVM do what it does just as good and better in some cases.

Where is the group shot with the new edition? (please)

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by R45VT
Where is the group shot with the new edition? (please)

MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by R_Gallagher_Fan
Sweet jesus I think I'm having a panic attack!

So am I, son!
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Fender cleans.

he has none.

srsly, incredible wall of tone.
Quote by gregs1020
Fender cleans.

he has none.

srsly, incredible wall of tone.

Judging from his gear he isn't exactly the guy who needs Fender cleans.
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
I get some sweet clean tones from a few of my amps actually.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by Van Noord
I get some sweet clean tones from a few of my amps actually.

i doubt there is a good tone you can't get with that rig.
Quote by gregs1020
i doubt there is a good tone you can't get with that rig.

*cough* Dumble *cough* crystal lettuce *cough* fragile harmonics *cough*
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz