On a whim last week whilst ordering my normal batch of standard dunlop 1mm tortex picks I also decided to order a couple of their tortex sharp jazz iii picks.

These have turned out to be a godsend, they don't wear down nearly as fast as the standard picks and keep their point really well, they've also added a newfound clarity to my overdriven chords which I've been trying to do for a long while. The shape of them is also very slightly different and has made it far easier for me to do pinch harmonics quickly.

I wouldn't normally do a NGD for something so small and pathetic but these have made such a difference I just felt it was worthwhile pointing them out to other players.
Max Grip Jazz IIIs.

Nothing else will suffice. I have the regulars and the Ultexs, but I won't use either unless I absolutely have to.

Which I never do since ordering a 24 pack of the Max Grips. Got plenty.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by flexiblemile
wow that gif is amazing. go post it in the star wars thread

i'm allergic to the pit.

this is me last time i was in there.

no thanks.

edit: OT - those pics are too small for me and i'm just used to the regular sized pick.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jul 25, 2013,
Where's the clips/pics/extensive review?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Epic picks! Been using them for a while and can't go back. Still think you need images of your gear or a sound clip
Main Rig
ESP LTD MH-350NT
Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey
Peavey 6505+ 112 w/ 2x12 (Celestion Vintage 30 and WGS Veteran 30)
[Effects Loop] Boss GE-7 > Boss CE-5 > TC Electronic Flashback