Beautiful. Mix needs a little clarity, but I love the layering! Feels like I'm in the snowy wastelands of the mountains of a Nordic country!
Quote by Skyvalve2012
Beautiful. Mix needs a little clarity, but I love the layering! Feels like I'm in the snowy wastelands of the mountains of a Nordic country!

Heh, I'll be the first to say I'm a bum when it comes to mixing hahaha. I'm glad you like it man and appreciate you checking it out and the feedback. Thanks for listening.
Great track. The intro and the spacey-sounding bit around 3 minutes in were my favorite parts, outstanding. The song structure wasn't conventional, but really nicely done. Awesome work!

EDIT: Would you mind doing a C4C on my song whenever you get a chance? This is my first original. Please be brutally honest

Thanks!
Last edited by ibanez1997 at Jul 29, 2013,
Quote by ibanez1997
Great track. The intro and the spacey-sounding bit around 3 minutes in were my favorite parts, outstanding. The song structure wasn't conventional, but really nicely done. Awesome work!

EDIT: Would you mind doing a C4C on my song whenever you get a chance? This is my first original. Please be brutally honest

Thanks!

Glad you like it man. Heh, I used to write spacey stuff all the time, and sometimes it just creeps into my music still. I have a thing for not repeating, especially when it comes to instrumentals. I don't think about "structure," I just write stuff that I find interesting and it usually works hahaha. Start worrying about "correct" structure, and then end up sounding similar to everything else, just gotta do what YOU like ya know. Thank you for checking it out, and I'll soon check out yours.
Quote by j456235
Glad you like it man. Heh, I used to write spacey stuff all the time, and sometimes it just creeps into my music still. I have a thing for not repeating, especially when it comes to instrumentals. I don't think about "structure," I just write stuff that I find interesting and it usually works hahaha. Start worrying about "correct" structure, and then end up sounding similar to everything else, just gotta do what YOU like ya know. Thank you for checking it out, and I'll soon check out yours.

This, a thousand times over. Thanks man

EDIT: maybe it's just the fact that I'm on my phone, but my link disappeared! Here it is if you get a chance to listen to it.

http://youtu.be/a89yAPp7hzY
Last edited by ibanez1997 at Jul 30, 2013,