Hi There. I've been playing elec and acoustic guitar for 45 years now and am involved with 3 bands, a classic rock band, a Beatles tribute band and a rock/blues jam trio.
A fellow musician that I grew up with in Randolph Ma. is living a relatively remote lifestyle up in Alaska. He was just featured on a National Geographic video called, "Alaskan Pickers", "Junkyard Crazies". His name is Pete (Sandpaper Pete) and truly is a kind of junkyard crazy. But, he sees great value in what many consider junk, and has designed a fret-less acoustic bass guitar that he proudly hand builds out of 85 % recycled materials. He really believes in what he is doing and has asked me if I can help him gain some visibility for those that would appreciate the idea of having a bass made of recycled material. I'd like to know if there is a way to accomplish this without breaking any forum advertising rules. Pete's just a guy that hands makes one or two guitars every couple of months or so. With an interest in using recycled materials for things these days, I figure there would be some folks who would like to talk to Pete and see about having one of his basses at some point. So, if someone could give me some advice on how to let people know about Pete, I'd really appreciate that. I think its a wonderful thing hes doing and it would be great if people could know more about it.

Thank you so much for your time,
Phil Donovan pjd3