Picked up an Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop 56' Reissue last night off Gumtree for £80 with a hard case! The only problem with it was the lacquer on the back of the neck is cracked. But it plays perfectly, actions perfect on it, punchy sound, sustain. Brilliant. P90s with vintage tuners, feels old. Dont know what date it is but I love it and for 80 quid you cant go wrong especially with a case too!

All about the mids!!!!!!!
Nice deal for 80 quids.... damn I wish I would find that kind of deals online :P HNGD!!
Schecter C-1 Custom
Ibanez Iceman ICT700
Ibanez Deluxe 59'er model
Peavey Vypyr 30
Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive pedal
80 quid is the price of the case alone :p
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Haha... look hard enough and a bargain can be found anywhere
All about the mids!!!!!!!
Hope your boss isn't a guitarist, though...not a smart move to say online that you spend all day in the office browsing eBay!!!
wow, hard to go wrong for £80 Nice score
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?