Hokay so I've been in contact with this guy who wants to sell his LTD KH 603.I visited and saw the guitar yesterday..and noticed some things that i cant explain..

1.The 23/24th fret didnt have a model name on it.

2.the skull inlays mean its a KH series guitar..I havent seen an LTD KH guitar without the model name on the fretboard.

Here are the pics i have

Thanks
Last edited by Insomnium101 at Jul 26, 2013,
looks legit, except the inlays. then again, I don't follow kirks guitars much. the inlays were supposed to be spiders and white I believe with the model name at the last fret. I'd be asking about the inlays for sure.

EDIT: Also, I thought the 603 was supposed to be neck through.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Last edited by kurt_cobain9 at Jul 26, 2013,
Quote by kurt_cobain9
looks legit, except the inlays. then again, I don't follow kirks guitars much. the inlays were supposed to be spiders and white I believe with the model name at the last fret. I'd be asking about the inlays for sure.

EDIT: Also, I thought the 603 was supposed to be neck through.

Yup you are right...completely forgot about that..its a neck through model..

Could it be the KH203 then?

It would have to be the 203
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

i can see the inlay right there on the 24th fret

but yeah odds are it's a 203. You've come across the first rule of selling guitars online, it seems: "If I'm not sure I can just assume that my guitar is the highest, most expensive model."

Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?